Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Net rumour - John Terry ALLEGEDLY had an affair with Wayne Bridge's missus

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Maybe, but the question I'd ask is why with John Terry? He's not exactly a handsome devil is he? And as for charm...the less said the better I think. Now, I'd understand it if she was some old slapper on the make that met JT in some shitty nightclub but she already has a millionaire, premier league,(occasional) international footballer husband. Surely if she is going to get some on the side it'll be a purely physical thing(as, as you say, Bridge is batting above his average). Shouldn't she be humping some wannabe model or something?

Women are all the same, they love money and status.

She's got the money so she was wooed by the status of the England captain instead.

Bitch

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I think you're all missing one key point here.

Which one takes it up the bottie?

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Women are all the same, they love money and status.

She's got the money so she was wooed by the status of the England captain instead.

Bitch

Ooooh, you charmer.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
toni-poole-235x300.jpg

versus

rebecca-ellison-176x300.jpg

Oh Lordy Yes and if she cheers up a bit Yes

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Maybe, but the question I'd ask is why with John Terry? He's not exactly a handsome devil is he? And as for charm...the less said the better I think. Now, I'd understand it if she was some old slapper on the make that met JT in some shitty nightclub but she already has a millionaire, premier league,(occasional) international footballer husband. Surely if she is going to get some on the side it'll be a purely physical thing(as, as you say, Bridge is batting above his average). Shouldn't she be humping some wannabe model or something?

Apparently he wrapped the England captains armbound round his cock when he drilled her. I mean what mortal woman could possibly resist that ?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Joe Hart with the striker being Tevez I should think.

OUCH!

If I found out my good lady had been getting in bed with Tevez I'd be utterly distraught. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy but he looks like an absolute monster

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He looks a bit like Zola, gone wrong.
And Zola ain't no oil painting.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
If you painted him Green he'd be Blanka from Street Fighter 2

street_fighter_blanka.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fabio won't be happy !!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Fabio won't be happy !!

Indeed not. Can you imagine Sven's reaction to this: "Superb stuff JT. Tell me you nailed her sister as well..."

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
In today's Popbitch there's a story about a goalkeeper leaving his club to the surprise of the fans because his missus was being seen to by one of the team's strikers.

I wondered briefly if it could mean Graeme Smith but then I realised that Popbitch really wouldn't have bothered reporting it if that were the case.

So anyone got any ideas?

Dont be ridiculous. In no way was it to the surprise of the fans.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here