Net rumour - John Terry ALLEGEDLY had an affair with Wayne Bridge's missus

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not a good day for the Chelsea boys is it. Muppets

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
While not having any great love for Terry, I can't help wondering what any affair he may have had has to do with anyone else, and why it's considered in the public interest to report it in a newspaper? If it's an MP making a career out of family values soundbites, fair game.

But why the England captain, who after all is just another overpaid, cocky, average looking and non-intellectual footballer?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
If you painted him Green he'd be Blanka from Street Fighter 2

street_fighter_blanka.jpg

I used to f***ing worship that troglodyte! I need to play that game again.

(without wanting to float my own boat here but what an epic word troglodyte is *chuffed with self*)

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Wayne refuses to play for England? That's a shame.

Seriously though, do our media have a fetish for upsetting the applecart in World Cup seasons? I mean what is the point? Since Capello has taken over he ha captained the side admirably and played brilliantly. Who gives a f*** if he's boinked some no mark left back's Mrs?

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
But today Mr Justice Tugenhadt lifted the injunction, saying: "I do not consider that an interim injunction is necessary or proportionate having regard to the level of gravity of the interference with the private life of the applicant that would occur in the event that there is a publication of the fact of the relationship, or that the applicant can rely in this case on the interference with the private life of anyone else." :bla:

Why didn't he just say 'no'!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
In today's Popbitch there's a story about a goalkeeper leaving his club to the surprise of the fans because his missus was being seen to by one of the team's strikers.

I wondered briefly if it could mean Graeme Smith but then I realised that Popbitch really wouldn't have bothered reporting it if that were the case.

So anyone got any ideas?

David James?

DOn't be silly....one of Pompey's strikers scoring? :ohmy:

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm just surprised that, with all the legal regard given to the Human Rights Act in this country, the media can get away with publishing allegations about footballers screwing people without someone considering poor little John Terry's right to privacy (privately shaft anyone's wife he wants to).

It's not that I don't think it's funny that he's been busted.

Shagging other players wives,selling trips to chelsea ground on the side,his folks are bloody crooks...for fucks sake this man is supposed to be england captain. what an example!!! Fabio should chuck him out of the england squad with immediate effect...........mind you i would drip over bridges missus as well!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think not. Whats he on - £100k a week :drool: for running round a field for 90 minutes a week? Also he must be about 6ft 4.

I was being facetious. For what it's worth, I think the bloke is a twat :thumbsup:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
:bounce:
More JT stuff hitting the headlines tomorrow apparently...

1. The Sun have lined up another EIGHT women who’ve slept with him in the last 18 months or so. Enough “for a couple of weeks of front pages”. Including FHM’s own HSH, Tanya Robinson
2. The front page today – that Bridge’s ex, Vanessa, has slept with five members of the Chelsea squad – is only the beginning. Two other Chelsea players - Gudjonsen and Drogba - were also sleeping with Bridge's girlfriend at the same time as Terry.
3. The Sun is also paying Vanessa £250k to dish everything– including the fact that the “mystery” fifth Chelsea player is, depressingly predictably, Ashley Cole. Which should give Cheryl the excuse she needs to finally dump him (now she’s no longer Racist Toilet Cleaner Puncher, but the new Nation’s Sweetheart)
4. JT has also been sleeping with current team mate Hilario's wife (who also has kids).
5. Away from the bedroom, JT also owes Wembley a substantial amount of money for a box he owns and hasn't paid for, even after he had mates in there racking up a £20k bill at the FA Cup final.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

1. The Sun have lined up another EIGHT women who’ve slept with him in the last 18 months or so. Enough “for a couple of weeks of front pages”. Including FHM’s own HSH, Tanya Robinson
2. The front page today – that Bridge’s ex, Vanessa, has slept with five members of the Chelsea squad – is only the beginning. Two other Chelsea players - Gudjonsen and Drogba - were also sleeping with Bridge's girlfriend at the same time as Terry.
3. The Sun is also paying Vanessa £250k to dish everything– including the fact that the “mystery” fifth Chelsea player is, depressingly predictably, Ashley Cole. Which should give Cheryl the excuse she needs to finally dump him (now she’s no longer Racist Toilet Cleaner Puncher, but the new Nation’s Sweetheart)
4. JT has also been sleeping with current team mate Hilario's wife (who also has kids).
5. Away from the bedroom, JT also owes Wembley a substantial amount of money for a box he owns and hasn't paid for, even after he had mates in there racking up a £20k bill at the FA Cup final.

It brings a whole new meaning to Ray Wilkins asking the squad 'who wants a go on the bikes in the gym after training'

franks brother

Hope there practice safe sex:O

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
3. The Sun is also paying Vanessa £250k to dish everything– including the fact that the “mystery” fifth Chelsea player is, depressingly predictably, Ashley Cole.

Would love to see this serial womaniser get his just desserts

ashley-cole-cheryl-tweedy.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here