Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Warnock?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Frutos said:
I've love him to be our manager.

So would I. I really like Warnock, he's really passionate about his club and he's been really supportive about Brighton and the struggles for Falmer. He also backed us up when Prosser made his ridiculous racism complaints.

He's a top bloke and a pretty good manager.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes I would hate a manager that has been a success at nearly every team he has managed whatever the level.

A manager who produces winning teams and doesnt have to spend spen spend to achieve it.

A manager who can spot a decent player.

Yes, I would hate him to be our manager :jester:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Gwylan said:
So would I. I really like Warnock, he's really passionate about his club and he's been really supportive about Brighton and the struggles for Falmer. He also backed us up when Prosser made his ridiculous racism complaints.

He's a top bloke and a pretty good manager.
:clap:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well in case you missed it we have a manager with a three year contract. In fairness to Warnock more than once he's gone public with his support for Falmer, the bloke's okay IMHO.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I have mixed feelings (ooer) about Warnock.

I always think he gives good interviews and isn't overly rude and smart arse with the reporter like some but I can't stand his touchline antics at times.

Anyone remember that match that he tried to, or even managed to get abandoned, after players were sent off and injured?.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
rool said:
I have mixed feelings (ooer) about Warnock.

I always think he gives good interviews and isn't overly rude and smart arse with the reporter like some but I can't stand his touchline antics at times.

Anyone remember that match that he tried to, or even managed to get abandoned, after players were sent off and injured?.

Wasn't that against West Brom ? I remember the incident but didn't Sheffield United get punished ? (Surely as they tried to cheat they should have got a points deduction).

rool

Jul 10, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Wasn't that against West Brom ? I remember the incident but didn't Sheffield United get punished ? (Surely as they tried to cheat they should have got a points deduction).

I haven't a clue as my memory about this sort of thing fails me everytime but I do remember shots of him encouraging a player to stay down injured.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Les Biehn said:
I reckon it will be a straight swap for him and Pearce.
Why?

With a takeover imminent Man City will be looking for someone good.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
So you should be. :lol:

I just think it's a bit strange everyone is assuming that is the sort of person they would go for, and Paul Jewell as well. They are going to have money to spend, I think they'll go for someone higher profile.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Silent Bob said:
So you should be. :lol:

I just think it's a bit strange everyone is assuming that is the sort of person they would go for, and Paul Jewell as well. They are going to have money to spend, I think they'll go for someone higher profile.

They were mentioning names like houlier, van gall and ranieri on the radio over here this morning

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here