Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Warnock?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
bhaexpress said:
Wasn't that against West Brom ? I remember the incident but didn't Sheffield United get punished ? (Surely as they tried to cheat they should have got a points deduction).
And who was the second of those three players sent off - to be told by Warnock he'd never play for the club again? Step forward... George Santos.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
rool said:
They were mentioning names like houlier, van gall and ranieri on the radio over here this morning
van Gaal would be quality for them. In fact he's be a better bet for England than most...

BensGrandad said:
For Man City what about Sven a very high profile club manager with success although not so good with England.

It would be very funny, to see how swain would do at a British club.
It would bring into perspective the F.A. turds hiring him on all that big dough, for England.
Not saying he'd fail, but at least we'd see how he managed.

Silent Bob said:
So you should be. :lol:

I just think it's a bit strange everyone is assuming that is the sort of person they would go for, and Paul Jewell as well. They are going to have money to spend, I think they'll go for someone higher profile.

Jewell has stated that he's knackered by the stress - he ain't jumping straight into another management job straight away so that one can be counted out.

Col P

Feb 13, 2006
one of the games great figures always got a view even got the coke kid to play would never come here no ground no money less and less fans with those that do still go having grown web feet oh shit I AM MOANING GET ME ON THE MOANING LIST QUICK

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There's a press conference at Sheff Utd on Wed morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here