NEGATIVES from last night

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the twats are coming out of the woodwork

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Let's not panic, away days in London has ALWAYS brought out the post-lobotomy fans that lurk in the darkness. They will now disappear again until we turn up in Dagenham.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Saw that, just laughed at their mentality!

Game wise, no negative feelings whatsoever.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The funniest part of that was the particularly gobby one trying to kick it all off... and then seeing him backing down rapidly when the bloke squared up to him.

Pwoper funny! :laugh:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;3946615 said:
The twats around row P seat numbers 58-60 or so, fighting and screaming at each other, pushing dozens of people around them over, including some old dears. :angry:

Obviously they were a nasty common crowd on the right side. We left siders were a shining example of civility.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Negatives from last night!
The pub near the ground seriously under staffed!
The food kiosk at the ground was appalling!
The big steel beams obsructing the view of the game!
Goons on the balcony!
Cox being made to look good!
Whing being made to look good!
Murray being subbed off when he was the only person who looked like doing anything!
Other than that not much else!
:lol:

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Drunk taken "ill" on Northern Line tube, tube delayed and I just missed my train home from Euston.

All kicked off "cos he said sumfink to his mate", the mate in question had no idea about it. Well done for knocking the old dear over, you must be very proud of yourselves.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
1) the Elliott Bennett song....sorry but its abit pants and a few around me thought so too, CATCHY yes I agree, DECENT that at least we showed him some love yes I agree, singing it 4 or 5 times at least each half was f***ing gay!....humming it on the way home ANNOYING just like Medoza said I would :lolol:
2) the performance on the pitch
3) the pitch (being picky personally!)
4) train delayed at HH cos it lost power or some such bollocks
5) getting home at 1am....at least I had a lay in though!

Zampanò

Jan 8, 2011
1) the Elliott Bennett song....sorry but its abit pants and a few around me thought so too, CATCHY yes I agree, DECENT that at least we showed him some love yes I agree, singing it 4 or 5 times at least each half was f***ing gay!

Agreed. The song is just f***ing shit. I felt embarrassed every time it was sung.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here