Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nearly got in a fight with my best mate......

What should I do?

• Stay In- If he wants to do that to you, then don't bother.

Votes: 35 67.3%
  • Go out with him- It was only the drink talking.....

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • What next Kev boxing ring?!

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Well if I tried hitting him, he wouldn't of felt it trust me.

Haha, fair enough.

I saw you at the Leicester game, and your smaller than me;), 5 foot 8 ?

Height means nowt , though.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
The bloke is obviously very insecure and dis-content with his life and has decided to take it out on you, seeing as how I assume you are an 'easy target'. He probably has a lot bottled up. Oh, and he must be a bit of a case.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Kev I very much doubt it was anything about you, anything you did or anything you said. It very rarely is in these kind of bust-ups. You were just an easy punch bag - just like when a random stranger goes around looking for a fight in a pub. It's pecking order stuff - he feels better about his own shitty life by picking on you.

1) Don't let him push you around because of his own problems.
2) If he's a good mate, try talking to him.
3) If he's not particularly someone you give a stuff about, keep out of his way if you can and make it clear you're not going to be pushed around just cos he feels like it.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
"friends" don't hit you, time to find new ones who appreciate you, and not use you as a punchbag.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
With friends like that, who needs enemies.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
BF

I think your “mates” should have done more and in many ways they are worse than your best friend?
I was once in a nightclub and witnessed a bloke lying on the floor being kicked to fu@k by 5 or 6 bouncers. I didn’t even know the bloke, but it was well out of order what was going on.
I tried to “step in” and was nearly beaten unconscious for my trouble. But to this day, I have never had any regrets about doing what I did that night.
Much better to have done what I did rather than having to think back about what a “bottler" I was?
just a thought.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
BF

I think your “mates” should have done more and in many ways they are worse than your best friend?
I was once in a nightclub and witnessed a bloke lying on the floor being kicked to fu@k by 5 or 6 bouncers. I didn’t even know the bloke, but it was well out of order what was going on.
I tried to “step in” and was nearly beaten unconscious for my trouble. But to this day, I have never had any regrets about doing what I did that night.
Much better to have done what I did rather than having to think back about what a “bottler" I was?
just a thought.

Good point :clap:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Good point :clap:

PD

Strange as it may seem. I would do exactly the same thing for you. If it was a case of you being ki@ked to f*** by 5 or 6 Albion fans outside Withdean.
Providing of course, you had not done anything to deserve it.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
PD

Strange as it may seem. I would do exactly the same thing for you. If it was a case of you being ki@ked to f*** by 5 or 6 Albion fans outside Withdean.
Providing of course, you had not done anything to deserve it.

Thank you Fazz.:D

Why would i , i have nowt against brighton, :blush:

Fazz for MOD:laugh::dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here