Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nearly got in a fight with my best mate......

What should I do?

• Stay In- If he wants to do that to you, then don't bother.

Votes: 35 67.3%
  • Go out with him- It was only the drink talking.....

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • What next Kev boxing ring?!

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

I would say ditch him as a mate, he doesn't respect you the booze is no excuse - or you could go to karate lessons for a few months and the next time he tries it give him a YouTube - hong kong phooey

:)

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Go back and take your beatings like a man. Allow this friend to beat you, insult you, and cause you lots of harm bleeding and injuries.

Nah, only kidding.

I mean ffs!

NMH

"Go back and take your beatings like a man. Allow this friend to beat you, insult you, and cause you lots of harm bleeding and injuries."

You joke. But maybe it would have been BF's best option?

For example if he can't put the experience behind him and it will keep playing on his mind?
That "maybe" he should have done more to "stand up" for himself?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ill do him over for you kev

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
im a right f***ing GAYER

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
It's ok Graham, I'm used to it by now!

But I do have a short mans temper! Like Pancho from 'Dirty Sanchez' :lolol:
I'm not quite as short as him! But you get the picture!

To many bigger people underestimate the little guys, and I've experienced myself that it can be a mistake!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
It's ok Graham, I'm used to it by now!

But I do have a short mans temper! Like Pancho from 'Dirty Sanchez' :lolol:
I'm not quite as short as him! But you get the picture!

To many bigger people underestimate the little guys, and I've experienced myself that it can be a mistake!

Pancho is by far the funniest and bad tempered. Shortman syndrome.

Short people are easier to get to the ground but harder to get hold of and once inside your guard bit harder to deal with.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Pancho is by far the funniest and bad tempered. Shortman syndrome.

Short people are easier to get to the ground but harder to get hold of and once inside your guard bit harder to deal with.

steward 433

"Short people are easier to get to the ground but harder to get hold of"

You are talking absolute b@ll@cks.

It is the other way around.

Its all to do with centre of gravity.

Trust me? ???

Last night. We were in Oceania, and we all had alittle bit to much to drink. So he punched me in the stomach whilst dancing and it winded me for a while. Later on during the night he pushed me and the bouncer thought I started it but I didn't, so the bouncer talked to him. Right forget all that nonsense, now this is where it gets interesting. We were waiting for a taxi, and I was simply pushing it to far, ok the drink was talking. But he then started pushing me and shoved me to the ground, our other mates had to stop him from doing something serious. If you know me, most people do know that I aint the HARDEST person around. Ok I started crying and walked off, but they followed me and I kept apologising and then out of nowhere he cracked me on my jaw and I have the biggest fatlip and my cheek swollen. I was bleeding for ages.

Why I'm telling you this is, because should I go out with them anymore? Or should I stay the f*** away from him?!

I feel for you Kev aka Basil Fawlty.You'll wise up with age.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Chemical castration.

That's what needs to be done to fucktards like this.

Make sure they can never breed and pass on their retarded views and attitudes to any offspring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here