Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nearest Brothel to your house

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Apparently there is one on the estate near the Triangle and I even know the girl who is madam.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
My house.

I have been paying for favours for years in one way or another.

???

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
scooter1 said:
I went past a house last week that had a "NO SEX FOR SALE HERE" sign on the front door, I was informed by a mate that it used to be a brothel and blokes were still turning up at all hours hoping for a squirt

:lolol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Bluejuice said:
I'd throw bagels at you too then, except I finish at half three.

Nice to know this building isn't entirely filled with Man U and Arsenal fans though

i have been told off for wearing the stripes before as it does not meet the 'dress code'

how many people are wearing chelsea, arsenal, westham shirts who get away with it :angry:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
The Wookiee said:
Anybody remember Ambassadors along Portland Road ?

Is that the one that changed its name to Heaven and Hell.com before being closed down? If so then I don't remember it at all, not even the dungeon:blush:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Kaz said:
2 down there, apparently. Nearest one to me is the pink house next to RJ Meakers Fencing off North Road in Portslade, just along from the Harbour View

Good lunch break today then was it:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Kaz said:
How do you guess:lolol:

You've been there too:p :D

Sorry, Did I not tell you my name was starlight;) :lolol:

Professor P

Oct 6, 2006
There's a place in Lewisham by the train station called 'Ivy's Cafe'. It's not mentioned in the menu but if one asks for a 'bowl of boiled onions' Ivy will take the customer out the back and suck them off.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Professor P said:
There's a place in Lewisham by the train station called 'Ivy's Cafe'. It's not mentioned in the menu but if one asks for a 'bowl of boiled onions' Ivy will take the customer out the back and suck them off.
Anyone got a train timetable for Lewisham?:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here