Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Navarro - did he touch the ball tonight?

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
Caught this thread late...as soon as i read the title i hoped the guy that started it got a flaming in the 39 previous posts!

Thought Navarro was quality last night, broke up play brilliantly, made interceptions and made his job look very simple.

Not been his biggest fan like a lot of the other fans...but starting to turn the "hate navarro" corner now and actually think he's alright!

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Navarro was class last night. Postioning was great, quietly effective and knows how to play football.

Anyone who disagrees is a ****.:thumbsup:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I could not hear the commentary and the screen was a long way away (Capacity crowd at the Stanley) and I had difficulty discerning Dicker, Navarro and Crofts from each other, but they all seemed to play well. The difficulty they had was Murray was alone up front and the two wingers were too far away from him. In the elapsed time from the ball going out to the wing (I am an advocate of only one winger at a time) the midfielders should have moved into goal-scoring positions which they they generally didn't, and the two attempts that were well saved were by Calderon and El-Abd. Just two good chances and they were excellently taken by defenders and it was their goalie that excelled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here