Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nations League & other international football, October 2022

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who gives a ****? Potter has gone and Roberto won’t get the England gig.

I can say without any fear of us losing our manager now to England that Southgate is a shite shite manager and I will be shocked if he still has his job when the WC is over. Golden generation with a dinosaur as a manager. Palace **** :smile:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Hard to believe that this is international football. Abysmal so far. Maybe we've just been spoilt.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Still baffles me how Southgate has got to a World Cup Semi and only lost the Euro Final on penalties.
Can only think of luck and favourable draws.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Still baffles me how Southgate has got to a World Cup Semi and only lost the Euro Final on penalties.

Exactly that. Southgate is not fit to lace a manager like Potter’s boots

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

I confess that I’m watching it - if only to convince myself for the 94th time that I shouldn’t be watching it. Maguire is looking like the player he is. Who will Brighton’s next England international be - or has he yet to be born?

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
It's quite a feat to get this many quality players to play so badly.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No goal in open play for over 400 minutes.

You can see why they back Potter to take on such a mantle. He doesn’t like goals either.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The World Cup starts in 58 days time.

And Southgate's still playing out-of-form players and players out of position. Does he even know his best XI now?

Based on tonight's fare, it's unlikely that the likes of France, Belgium and Brazil will feel the need for any extra training.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here