Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

National Falmer Day - Saturday 6th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Is there going to be some sort of "sign up for this match" thread/section?

Because presumably there's a certain amount of work to be done in advance - notifying the club so we get announcements/notifying local press etc. In the case of some Prem matches you might even need to write to the club and beg some tickets.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
There's only one Premiership match, because of the FA Cup Qtr finals (Birmingham v Bolton). I'll post some more info when I've finished doing my daughter's homework for her:)

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
I think it would be excellent to get a "Sign up for this match" thread - at the risk of creating a separate thread for each game, perhaps a Mod could suggest how we do this - sub-threads, for example (do they exist?).

FFA will notify the clubs.

balloonboy said:
I think it would be excellent to get a "Sign up for this match" thread - at the risk of creating a separate thread for each game, perhaps a Mod could suggest how we do this - sub-threads, for example (do they exist?).

FFA will notify the clubs.
There's now a separate thread for people who want to sign up for a particular match. Even if you've already signed up on this thread, please add your name to the other one.

This thread is now locked. But it will remain sticky for information.

The new live thread is here

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here