Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nasal hair

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
what the f*** .i have tried plucking it , trimming it , waxing it and burning it but the bastard stuff just keeps coming back.......my nostrils make Ted Moults' eyebrows look like little fluffy caterpilars.......any one got any ancient family remedies...???:blush:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i've tried to remove it chemically but i've run out of money.........tricast on melbourne cup tomorrow might help things along

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Try a Oxyacetaylene torch..that should do the trick

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I see you are 45 Sydney. I am afraid as you get older it just gets worse, first your nose then the ears, finally the eyebrows. Pair of scissors is the best answer. I have used one of those nasel hair trimmer thingys (shudder) but the batteries always seem to die at inappropriate times.
There are posters on here who just don't bother, and just let it all grow uninhibited.

nosehair2.jpg

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Bat and frog broth, but must be drunk tonight in a grave yard alone and naked. Dont shoot the messenger!

D

Deleted member 18477

you just gotta keep plucking/trimming regularly...

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
What is truly amazing is the length of some of these buggers. I pulled one out the other day and I swear it was 2cm long. Who did it possible grow that quick??

one of the many curses of old age......

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
We had a guy at work once from St Helena, his nasal hair was f***ing out of control. We held him down & pulled it out with pliers.
How we laughed.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Can't you just get a couple of long waxing strips, place each end up each nostril, attach the other end to a door and then slam the thing shut removing all the buggers in one go!!!! :lol:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Use scissors to trim it - pulling them out hurts like a bastard!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Regular trimming with scissors does the trick , pulling out individual hairs is for the masochists. After a certain age all the hairs turn grey which makes you feel really old. I think you're supposed to have some nasal hair which acts as a defence against breathing in dust particles and pollen etc.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
In the nose as a pre-filter I understand, big eyebrows to keep the sweat out of you eyes ok. But what use are they in your ears?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here