Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Napoli interested in Billy Gilmour **Sold 30/08/24**

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No point in standing in the way of a move he very clearly desires because we have a player out for a suggested 6-8 weeks

What was the source for 6-8 weeks?

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Sky are reporting on TV that Conte wants Gilmour and Brighton are open to letting him go, but Napoli don't feel they need anyone else.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I am sad as I want him to stay here but I can recognise how good a move it is for him, so I hope he gets it and that it works out well for him.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022

€14m would be incredibly bad business, I just don't understand why we would accept that.

I’m going with some serious add-ons or a high% sell-on clause. I did see mentioned somewhere a possible loan of a midfielder and money, but I’ve not seen it mentioned since.

I just think we have to bear in mind we don’t know everything about what we may be get back for him.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

€14m would be incredibly bad business, I just don't understand why we would accept that.

I wish making a £4 million profit on an asset in two years was seen as incredibly bad business in my business.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I wish making a £4 million profit on an asset in two years was seen as incredibly bad business in my business.
A player’s value is also dictated by their worth to the team. At the moment his value is higher because we need him due to O’Riley’s injury and Gilmour’s relatively good form.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
A player’s value is also dictated by their worth to the team. At the moment his value is higher because we need him due to O’Riley’s injury and Gilmour’s relatively good form.

Even if Gilmour wants to go to Napoli the quoted 14m euros is outlandishly low. He played well against manu and was above average last season so why are BHA listening to this low offer. He is worth a lot more to us atm especially as we are light in the midfield. If he wants to go can he go in the January window instead, when some our injured players are back in the team.:shrug:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Even if Gilmour wants to go to Napoli the quoted 14m euros is outlandishly low. He played well against manu and was above average last season so why are BHA listening to this low offer. He is worth a lot more to us atm especially as we are light in the midfield. If he wants to go can he go in the January window instead, when some our injured players are back in the team.:shrug:
I think that indicates that "14m euros" is not the true total for the deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here