Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Napoli interested in Billy Gilmour **Sold 30/08/24**

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Thought he was superb today. Question is, when everyone is fit and available does he start? If the answer is no and he feels he needs to be playing regularly then I fully understand that he may want a move elsewhere.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thought he was superb today. Question is, when everyone is fit and available does he start? If the answer is no and he feels he needs to be playing regularly then I fully understand that he may want a move elsewhere.

If he asks to leave because he's not starting, then fair enough. If he's happy to be part of a squad, then he's a good option. But with Wieffer, Baleba, O'Riley, I'm not sure how much game time he'll get.

Great performance today, really gave his all. But Baleba was great when he came on too.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If he asks to leave because he's not starting, then fair enough. If he's happy to be part of a squad, then he's a good option. But with Wieffer, Baleba, O'Riley, I'm not sure how much game time he'll get.

Great performance today, really gave his all. But Baleba was great when he came on too.
Diference is WBG can do it for 90 minutes Baleba is not at that level yet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Diference is WBG can do it for 90 minutes Baleba is not at that level yet.

Yeah but Baleba isn't a first choice starter either. That's presumably Wieffer. And when they're not available, I imagine O'Riley can step in.

I'm happy if we keep Billy, but understand if there's no room for him.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He didn't act like he was leaving when subbed/ FT
Funny I thought the exact opposite with the waves to the crowd and being the last one off

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Excellent today. Why sell him to be replaced by a player new to the club and untested? In my opinion he should absolutely stay with the Albion.
Every player should be in the team on merit no matter if they cost millions. The new boys should do it in training first or come on as subs and work their socks off to get into and stay in the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here