Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Napoli interested in Billy Gilmour **Sold 30/08/24**

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Gross is worth f*** all. Loved the mobility in the team yesterday.

Edit,
He's 33 years old Too slow and forgot how to cross the ball. Clearly wants to go home. It would be great to get back what we paid for him.
Could be better under a new manager.
Didn’t go too much last season then….

Can’t take a corner, but wasn’t a lot wrong with his crossing during the game.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hopefully Napoli have been told that we don’t do incremental increases and that we more than double the amount we paid for him.

Reports suggest that their 2nd offer is almost ready to present.

I still believe Gilmour’s agent has been buttering them up for a move after his client told them he was not expecting much game time under the new regime.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Didn’t go too much last season then….

Can’t take a corner, but wasn’t a lot wrong with his crossing during the game.
no i have problems getting my wheelchair on the train.,seriously. But strangely enough i manage to see a lot of games."Didn’t go too much last season then" what a stupid remark ! I'm disabled but i can see ok thanks. but to reassure you. I recently purchased a TV :eek: (y)

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
Both Pascal and Billy are very good players and ideally I’d like to keep one of them.
It has to be remembered though that although they were 1st choice midfielders last season, the season before, they weren’t. Billy was bench warming and Pascal was playing in a number of different positions.
They weren’t promoted due to form but because we sold 2 world class players and didn’t replace them or get even close to it.
As such and with this in mind, both could be replaced with upgrades if the budget allowed Imho.

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
no i have problems getting my wheelchair on the train.,seriously. But strangely enough i manage to see a lot of games."Didn’t go too much last season then" what a stupid remark ! I'm disabled but i can see ok thanks. but to reassure you. I recently purchased a TV :eek: (y)
Not really, given your eyes are clearly failing you, if you think our
POTS “forgot” how to cross the ball.

Without him we would have been lower in the table…..

PS - sorry for your struggles in getting to games.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If it's true, very sad for me :down:

With Pascal seemingly off, Solly not back yet and Dunk taking a well earnt holiday, Webster, Steele, Milner and Welbeck will have a lot of pressure taking on those 'senior' roles with all the incredible young kids in the squad, I always felt that WBG could have been one of the youngsters who could make that step up :down:

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
The truth is Pascal's high standards did decline towards the end of last season.

He scored 4 goals and made 10 assists last season in the Premier League.

But they all came before March. After that his levels dropped, and he didn't score or assist any more goals in the remaining 14 matches.

We managed just 7 more goals in those 14 matches.

Looking at how Hurzeler had us playing yesterday, all action and quick counter pressing, Pascal is not that type of player.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here