Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name and shame the nsc mafia

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I went to Leige in the 70/80's with the albion on tour and was thrown out of a bar......does that make me a member of the NSC mafia?
So did I, but I got thrown INTO a bar because it was too dangerous outside.......

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So did I, but I got thrown INTO a bar because it was too dangerous outside.......

Yes, it was rather hairy!!! Were you around when there was the little love in with the German fans in the main square? I have never moved so quickly away from a situation in my life..Ussain Bolt...pah!!!

BTW what is wrong with using someone's first name if you know it?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Yes, it was rather hairy!!! Were you around when there was the little love in with the German fans in the main square? I have never moved so quickly away from a situation in my life..Ussain Bolt...pah!!!

BTW what is wrong with using someone's first name if you know it?

Mostly remember keeping a low profile because there was serious action going on between FC Leige and Standard Liege fans..... I think at the time one of the teams were supported by right wing nutters and the other as a consequence attracted supporters from minority communities.... very hairy,.... us and the Ipswich fans ( i think it was ipswich) just stayed in the bars..... very dodgy... even by english hooligan standards of the time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I remember chatting with some Feyenoord fans and even they were keeping a low profile as the local constabulary were on the look out to try out their shiny new sticks to crack a few skulls.

Good job those days are long gone ( or have moved to eastern Europe)

If any one has information on old moo head please please please get in touch! we would just like to know he's alright,if you are logged in we love you moo and we have not given up on you! hilton :hilton:and fag head:smokin: are waiting for your return! please nsc mafia if you have moo head please tell us what you want through a third party,come home moo head:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here