Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name and shame the nsc mafia

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Is this witch hunt running out of steam or are we actually getting somewhere? These fuckers better be burnt out of their homes and pins driven into their children's eyes before lunchtime as I've got to go into town to buy a new coat and I don't want to miss out on any of the slaughter.

Cheers.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Plenty more names coming through by pm's one name cropping up 6 times:smokin:,pm's no good the nsc world needs and deserves to know:cool: Take the top guy out and the rest will follow:shootself:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

If "the world needs to know" then why not reveal the names you've been sent by PM? ???

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The Large One's going to take you out Rev. "...and I don't mean to the bingo!"

He's one of the old NSC clique and his mate Man of Harveys, shady characters watch out! Often seen in the Nelson singing "North stand chat la,la,la............ Just before someone gets the bullet.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He's one of the old NSC clique and his mate Man of Harveys, shady characters watch out! Often seen in the Nelson singing "North stand chat la,la,la............ Just before someone gets the bullet.

Too bloody right. There's a few on here who've woken up with Ernest's severed head in bed next to them...and none of them have ever posted on here since.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I went to Leige in the 70/80's with the albion on tour and was thrown out of a bar......does that make me a member of the NSC mafia?

Attachments

• RUFFIANS.jpg
    RUFFIANS.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 172

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I went to Leige in the 70/80's with the albion on tour and was thrown out of a bar......does that make me a member of the NSC mafia?

Nah! a bar wouldn't DREAM of throwing out a member of the NSCM !

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Barry Boxall,Phil (Eddie) Bath,Mark Kenyon,Steve Hubbard,Mark Rowland,Tom Kieley,Dave Clark,Kevin King,Chris Gargan,Alan Walker,Terry Boyle,Trevor Davies,Martin Akehurst,Glenn Ince,Adam Kerswell,Gus McBride,Micky Mack,Micky Douglas,Tim Lezzard,Mark Ratcliffe,Steve Newland,Terry Francis........all good guys and good to have on your side,shoulder to shoulder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here