Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nahki Wells

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
They're not short on kidding themselves about who they'll just go and get with the Wells money, are they? - Ulloa, Gestede, Aluko, Grigg, Rhodes...............

I was thinking that. Darren Bent is about the only one of all the strikers that they are suggesting as a potential replacement that they would be likely to get and that would still be a push as Bent will be on big money and even though he is not scoring much he is getting games. Why any of the others would leave much bigger teams that pay bigger money I have no idea. Even more deluded than NSC!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I was thinking that. Darren Bent is about the only one of all the strikers that they are suggesting as a potential replacement that they would be likely to get and that would still be a push as Bent will be on big money and even though he is not scoring much he is getting games. Why any of the others would leave much bigger teams that pay bigger money I have no idea. Even more deluded than NSC!

Sod footballing ability, outside of Clarke Carlisle and Andrea Orlandi, Bent is THE tastiest football player to have ever played the beautiful game. Gorgeous big brown mince pies and facial bone structure to die for. Sign him up. #drool.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Following on from Knockaert lets maintain a Gallic theme.
With that in mind I give you:-

Lys Mousset-Murray.

20 year old Frenchie playing for The Harve, so a local lad.
Scored 14 goals, that look like this

Oh and the music on this video is definitely NSFW.

Ha - this is my point re the clubs AMEX era striker purchasing malaise.

Striker available and bought for £5m, would have been far too expensive.
Said striker does feck all.
Striker then sold for £10m.

Instead of standing on the outside throwing stones at the transfer window glasshouse.

Just get down and dirty, with everyone else, and even the biggest mistake is still unlikely to blow up in their faces.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Ha - this is my point re the clubs AMEX era striker purchasing malaise.

Striker available and bought for £5m, would have been far too expensive.
Said striker does feck all.
Striker then sold for £10m.

Instead of standing on the outside throwing stones at the transfer window glasshouse.

Just get down and dirty, with everyone else, and even the biggest mistake is still unlikely to blow up in their faces.

You'd have bought Janssen for £22m or Andone for £17m then ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You'd have bought Janssen for £22m or Andone for £17m then ?

I wouldn't have touched Janssen.

Andone no problem, but the caveat I include into the deal would be the manager actually played him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here