Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My wife's black pussy

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I really need a stiff drink, i'm an absolute wreck! Just had a neighbour knock at the door, telling me a black cat like my wife's was dead in the middle of the street.

I ran out to find a cat smashed to bits, i picked him up sobbing my eyes out and took him back inside the house, where i got a towel and lay Felini down on the kitchen floor.

I had almost the same experience a few years back - other than we buried the dead cat in our garden - our cat came in a few hours later... we contacted the neighbours and discoverd whos cat we had mistakenly buried... they then came round and dug the poor fucker up... i think they were annoyed his final resting place was inside a tesco carry bag.
Crying and shaking, i went to fridge to get a stella to calm my nerves as i had to phone my wife and tell her that her beloved cat for ten years was dead.
I sat down and necked half a can in one, when i felt a familiar rubbing against the back of my legs. I jumped up and screamed the f***ing house down, spilling stella all over me.

Felini is alive and well, purring away with his tongue up his arse, which is great news.

What am i going to do with the dead one?

I had a similar experience a few years back - other than we buried the dead cat. Our cat returned several hours later... we called out neighbours who had cats and discovered that we had buried number 4's cat... they came round and dug the poor fucker up. They didnt seem too pleased that i had buried there beloved moggy in a tesco carry bag...

I had a similar experience a few years back - other than we buried the dead cat. Our cat returned several hours later... we called out neighbours who had cats and discovered that we had buried number 4's cat... they came round and dug the poor fucker up. They didnt seem too pleased that i had buried there beloved moggy in a tesco carry bag...

....when there was a perfectly good Aldi one blowing around the garden

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I remember when the kids were young I used to quite enjoy making Hamster coffins before burying them in the back garden.

I was quite artistic in those days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here