Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my view on resignations/current state of the board

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
London Irish said:
That's a disgrace. They should really put these PMs on the messageboard so we can see who these wankers are.
I would LOVE to see that happen. Christ, it'd be World War III on here.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
I cant understand why people get so upset by what people post on message boards. I just take it all as banter to pass my working day.

However there must be some right crackpots to start sending abusive pm's and emails to people you have never met, just going on the basis of what they have written. what muppets :nono:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Laughing Bluebird said:
If that's the case then it's very sad, but they must know who the people responsible are? Surely the best way to deal with this sort of thing would be to report it to the mods instead of going off in a huff?

That's exactly what do. Curious neither did though, eh?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
can we draw a line under this and move on? its getting very tedius...

heres a line:

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
here's another one...

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Here's a line in BOLD

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
heres a dotted line

..............................................................................................

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Here's a big LINER

1b31.jpg

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I have just received an email from Bozza based - I believe - on what has been posted on this thread.

I will post this to clarify a few things:

I received three anonymous and threatening emails over a period of three weeks from someone who posts on NSC (the first was referring to comments I had made on Remembrance Day and the latter two with regard to Wrexham and Fans United) these were sent to my business email address which was forwarded on to my personal email addy. My elder son and daughter were both very upset by these and they told me to give NSC a wide berth - indeed my son was so concerned that he insisted on accompanying me to Scunny v Wrexham last Friday. While the emails preyed on my mind it was something I fought against until the hostility on NSC on Sunday. It seems that my concept of Fans United and some other people's are world's apart and at this time we need to create friendship and co-operation and not warfare and divsion.

I know that two of my former NSC colleagues also received abusive PMs - I leave it to them to respond to you as they feel fit and if they feel a need to do so.

Just to correct the record: no-one "flounced off" no-one resigned! I think that is clear if you read the thread started by Beach Hut and to which I responded to show support for Biscuit. I can't speak for Richie and Biscuit, but for myself I now have more important and less divisive things to do than fight message board battles with fans of the same club!

And finally, I have no idea where ANYONE got this idea from, but neither Biscuit or I have ever lapped up praise for anything we did. I do and did what I do for deeply personal reasons and a lifetime love of football - as I think may be clear from the reports I have logged in recent weeks.

I will miss quite a few people from this board, but those that are friends, we already have a trusted method of contact and see each other regularly at Albion games in any case.

Nic

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Mental note:
Send abusive and sinister pm's to London Irish and Alan Partridge as well as the usual to Draders and Weird O

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
OTLW: How did amybody who uses this board get hold of your business e-mail address? And if these e-mails were anonymous, then how do you know they came from somebody who posts on North Stand Chat?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
well thats really sad OTLW - there really are some wankers in this world - all I can say is what goes around comes around, and I hope they get their comeuppence, and hopefully you and your family can get back to normal soon.....

ps. note to self - send Looney sinister and abusive pm's :p

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What you said about rememberance day could be classed as "Insulting someone elses culture", I'm not condoning it but if I started questioning other cultures on here alll hell breaks lose.

It was wrong and sneaky to diss you by pm, you should post em, thats the way to counter the sneaky behaviour.

Btw
Werid O loves my pm's and braders seems happy to ignore them.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
OTLW: How did amybody who uses this board get hold of your business e-mail address? And if these e-mails were anonymous, then how do you know they came from somebody who posts on North Stand Chat?

Theirs a lot of shifty stuff going on around here, I get dos attacks and hack attempts when I'm on NSC(I have an IP).

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta

I suspect the subject matter was closely related to what was said on NSC. It's not hard to put two and two together.

To be honest sending PMs and emails (how did they get your email address?) is the height of keyboard warriordom.

Very sad indeed. No doubt sent my small children. I'd post them on here and let Bozza know if it ever happened to me.

Not that is would because I'm amazing!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Just been sent this!!!

"Damn it Gammy your gayer than a Christmas on bondi beach, no ones interested in your nasal nerdboy nattering so pipe down before I slap you into a human gyroscope, scrote."

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Lammy said:

To be honest sending PMs and emails (how did they get your email address?)

OTLW posted his web address on here the other week to get feedback.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here