Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my view on resignations/current state of the board

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Lammy said:
Just been sent this!!!

"Damn it Gammy your gayer than a Christmas on bondi beach, no ones interested in your nasal nerdboy nattering so pipe down before I slap you into a human gyroscope, scrote."

Who would do a thing like that?:ohmy:

disgraceful:angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Lammy said:
I suspect the subject matter was closely related to what was said on NSC.

Probably, but to me that would only signal that the abuse came from someone who reads NSC, not necessarily somebody who posts on NSC. The way OTLW phrased it was as if he thought he might know who was responsible. Or perhaps I've misinterpreted what he said.

It's a sad state of affairs though, and OTLW, Biscuit, etc, have my sympathy. But they shouldn't allow themselves to be bullied off NSC by gutless, anonymous threats.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Probably, but to me that would only signal that the abuse came from someone who reads NSC, not necessarily somebody who posts on NSC. The way OTLW phrased it was as if he thought he might know who was responsible. Or perhaps I've misinterpreted what he said.

It's a sad state of affairs though, and OTLW, Biscuit, etc, have my sympathy. But they shouldn't allow themselves to be bullied off NSC by gutless, anonymous threats.

I don't think they know who they were otherwise I'm sure they would have been 'outed'. Even if it isn't a poster the affect is the same. If he posts on here he gets abuse.

Surely the PMs could be looked at for IP addresses etc? I'd like to see these cowards outed.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You need a brain to wonder as well as think so thats you up the creek braders.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No email address used to register to NSC is ever given to anyone.

That's a lie actually.

There have been one or two (and I mean literally one or two) cases where unpleasantries have led me to divulge an email address to the party on the receiving end of that unpleasantry in order that NSC can be distanced from it all.

There is no way anyone can find out the email address of a user themselves - the addresses are only accessible to administrators.

People can send other users emails, but they are sent via NSC - the sender does not get to see the email address of the recipient. Obviously such emails can be traced to the user sending it. It is also possible to turn that off in your Control Panel so no users can send emails to you at all.

If anyone has any concerns around this - please PM/email me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lammy said:
I don't think they know who they were otherwise I'm sure they would have been 'outed'. Even if it isn't a poster the affect is the same. If he posts on here he gets abuse.

Surely the PMs could be looked at for IP addresses etc? I'd like to see these cowards outed.

PMs can only be sent by a registered user - it is very clear who any given PM came from.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I find it sad and pathetic that some people have had to hide behind anonomous emails to abuse and bully people.

OK we are all anonomous on NSC and a lot of abuse is posted on here, some tongue in cheek I know, but others certainly not. But at least if the abuse is posted on here it can be seen by everybody and the mods can act if necessary and also the decent posters can stick up for those being abused.

At the end of the day we all support the same club (except for the obvious interlopers!!!).

I didn't agree with OTLW's idea to invite the Wrexham fans to Spurs and in hindsight I'm sure he wishes he made the suggestion on here first rather than make the invite on Red Passion, but I didn't feel the need to abuse him like some have and certainly not the need to hide behind emails.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lammy said:

Very sad indeed. No doubt sent my small children.
Abusive PM's is one thing, but if anyone sent me their small children I'd be furious.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
gazwag said:
I find it sad and pathetic that some people have had to hide behind anonomous emails to abuse and bully people.

OK we are all anonomous on NSC and a lot of abuse is posted on here, some tongue in cheek I know, but others certainly not. But at least if the abuse is posted on here it can be seen by everybody and the mods can act if necessary and also the decent posters can stick up for those being abused.

At the end of the day we all support the same club (except for the obvious interlopers!!!).

I didn't agree with OTLW's idea to invite the Wrexham fans to Spurs and in hindsight I'm sure he wishes he made the suggestion on here first rather than make the invite on Red Passion, but I didn't feel the need to abuse him like some have and certainly not the need to hide behind emails.

My interpretation is that OTLW received emails as the result of something to do with Remembrance Day a while back, nothing to do with the Wrexham/Spurs thing...

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Easy 10 said:
Abusive PM's is one thing, but if anyone sent me their small children I'd be furious.

My 'small child' won't be out until March but he/she will be on stand-by to be fed-exed to anyone that REALLY pisses me off!

you HAVE been warned!

:lolol:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
gazwag said:

Missed all that. So was this the reason for all his leaving? Looked back at it now, and it was a bit foolish, but crikey, leave the bloke alone! You have to be registered to PM don't you? So presumeably Bozza and co can find out who these nitwits are?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
looney said:
You need a brain to wonder as well as think so thats you up the creek braders.
true :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lammy said:
My 'small child' won't be out until March but he/she will be on stand-by to be fed-exed to anyone that REALLY pisses me off!

you HAVE been warned!

*shudder*

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've also been abused by looney now. I feel dirty, but I think I like it.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
what did he say to you lot ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here