Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Ryan Harley 'Insider' lowdown

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Perfect. I did think we lacked a bit of service up to CMS at times during the blackpool game (though the wingers were at times very effective). A skillful attacking central midfielder playing it down the channels is exactly what we need.

Exactly. Some of CMS's offsides were due to a midfield pass coming a second too late. Harley could unlock the door to even more goals.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
So have Exeter lost out big time...we put a bid in for him...he goes to Swansea...loaned backfor rest of season...next season we buy him...Swansea good profit...Exeter...zilch.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What is his engine like? Has he got stamina. Running around taking all the corners etc. The central midfielder in a 4-3-3 needs a lot of stamina.

I think he should run into the channels to get the return ball after passing it wide (arguable?).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
What is his engine like? Has he got stamina. Running around taking all the corners etc. The central midfielder in a 4-3-3 needs a lot of stamina.

I think he should run into the channels to get the return ball after passing it wide (arguable?).

Apparently in pre-season for Swansea he was pretty poor but if he plays anything like the two games I saw last season you will be more than impressed with his stamina, passing, and dead ball play

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Would it be crazy, before he's even kicked a ball or earnt a place in the team, to say he'll get our most assists this season? I haven't been this excited about someone since CMS, oh and Buckley, oh and LuaLua! Christ we've got a bleedin' good squad now boys!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I particularly liked his quaint late 1980s book on trout fishing.

He is surely going to be immense for us.

Buckley,Hoskins,Harley

My oh my is that an impressive array of new Albion talent to see.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here