Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Ryan Harley 'Insider' lowdown

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The sort of signings we are making these days suggests to me that Gus is looking for promotion this season and is being backed financially to get it...
You don't shell out the cash, our Tone has, in order to he happy with 5th from bottom.
Gus and therefore us, are very lucky boys.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Value for money...this will be our best signing. Ryan Harley oozes class and is a real playmaker. He was one of the three best players I saw against us last season.
p.s the other two were CMS and Will Hoskins ( wonder what happened to them ! )

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
FatBamaFan.jpg

Is that you MB?

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
One of my best mates is a massive Exeter fan. He was absolutley gutted when Harley left, although he had been saying for some time that he was surprised they still had him. He was expecting a transfer every time the window came around! He reckons he'll be perfect for us. Especially the set piece options (he knows how to take a penalty!). During uni I actually went to a couple of their games, and Harley was the best player on the pitch by a mile both times. Think this signing could be a shrewd bit of business by us!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Is that you MB?

I'm not entirely dissimilar.
I decided, when a little drunk on Saturday after the game, to introduce myself to one of the TSLR gents. What i remember from the meeting was the announcement that i am not as interesting in person as i make myself seem on the tinternet. Maybe to some in mind i do look like that portly chap above. I don't mind that really.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Value for money...this will be our best signing. Ryan Harley oozes class and is a real playmaker. He was one of the three best players I saw against us last season.
p.s the other two were CMS and Will Hoskins ( wonder what happened to them ! )

If you took the best player from each position in division 1 last season and put them all together, then I think that side should do VERY well in the next division up....I think we have almost got that havn't we.?.....Noone was Plymouths best along with BWP, Hoskins was Rovers best, CMS was Peterboughs best, Harley was Exeters best. Takeing that we won the league at a stroll(eased off last three/four games) you would have to be very optimistic about this season.....would'nt you??

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Signed the 3 best opposition players from L1 last season (plus Noone at Xmas) and walked the league last season. Reminds me of Norwich recently! Just saying :wink:

Lallana excluded obviously

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Err, they are the best players for their respective ex clubs, not in the Division. Obviously that would be made up of our players as well as Southampton (Lallana, Fonte, Lambert), Huddersfield (Pilkington) and Peterborough (CMS, Boyd). OK, we got CMS but you see my point.

Hoskins, Noone, Vincelot etc were not the best players in their position in Division 1 last season.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
my daughters mate supports Exeter, she got a dog for her birthday & named him Harley......2 days before he joined Swansea!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We've been lacking a little bit of service this season, especially since Bennett has gone. Could this season be the new generation's 1979 ?

I'd be well happy if it was only this generations 1978

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
He was taking penalties, free-kicks and corners. I am told that when Exeter played Stevenage recently, when they won a corner the team was almost looking around for him to take it.

I am also told that we should try and work out whether he is left or right-footed. It's hard to tell, apparently. Which sounds all good.
Nobody can work out if I'm left or right footed, and that's NOT a good thing in my case. lol

He does seem like quite an exciting signing and can't wait for the Taff-A (you'll get it in a minute) to let him come to us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here