Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Ryan Harley 'Insider' lowdown

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sitting next to a huge Exeter fan at work this afternoon - and this is what he has had to say on the subject of our new signing:

- The most skilful player he's ever seen at Exeter
- Can send any marker the wrong way at any time with a Peter Beagrie-style 'feint and go' move. Occasionally guilty of trying this all over the pitch, several times each direction
- Can be a moody player, and dubbed 'an enigma'
- As well as his 15-odd goals, created loads for Cureton
- My contact informs me the happiest men today should be Craig Mackail-Smith and Ashley Barnes, who are going to get chances served up by the bucketload
- Can play anywhere in midfield or up front, but best in the hole behind a striker or front two

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
free-kicks and corners?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Can he take a penalty?

He was taking penalties, free-kicks and corners. I am told that when Exeter played Stevenage recently, when they won a corner the team was almost looking around for him to take it.

I am also told that we should try and work out whether he is left or right-footed. It's hard to tell, apparently. Which sounds all good.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's scored left and right foot goals on you tube - we really need a good set piece taker - we're clearly missing Benno in that dept...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The sort of signings we are making these days suggests to me that Gus is looking for promotion this season and is being backed financially to get it...

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Sounds absolutely f***ing mustard and exactly the attacking player who is going to create chances that we need. Weve got some quality footballers in Dicker, Vincelot, Sparrow and Bridcutt. Now for something abit different. Over the moon

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Perfect. I did think we lacked a bit of service up to CMS at times during the blackpool game (though the wingers were at times very effective). A skillful attacking central midfielder playing it down the channels is exactly what we need.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Sitting next to a huge Exeter fan at work this afternoon - and this is what he has had to say on the subject of our new signing:

- Can send any marker the wrong way at any time with a Peter Beagrie-style 'feint and go' move. Occasionally guilty of trying this all over the pitch, several times each direction
- My contact informs me the happiest men today should be Craig Mackail-Smith and Ashley Barnes, who are going to get chances served up by the bucketload
- Can play anywhere in midfield or up front, but best in the hole behind a striker or front two

:drool: saliva-age if true... sounds quality!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

Number two is Dicker's speciality and often failing point too :lol:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Never knew too much about him to be honest, and still don't. But every thing I've read from Exeter fans make him sound absolutely brilliant and an complete bargain at £250k

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
This sounds like a superb addition. Just how good are we gonna be.

:sexwee:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
FatBamaFan.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here