Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My right foot (Freaky Picture attached)

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
:lolol: Wonderful responses.

I did the same thing to my left ankle earlier in the year, I overstretched to score a goal and went over on the ankle quite badly. It swelled up almost straight away in pretty much exactly the same way this one has. It's not pretty, but it could have been a lot worse. Stay safe out there, kids.

[MENTION=13422]willyfantastic[/MENTION], there really was no way I was playing today!

ha well i still wasnt well enough to play anyway so teams were still even. looks like a real shiner though

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
yea bruising has cleared up niceley in last couple of days its 1 week ago today i had the op

Why haven't you got your compression Stockings on? Get them on at once, and leave them on for at least three weeks. You naughty boy.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Here it is. Do I win? Note the toes almost touching the knee.

Attachments

• myleg.jpg
    myleg.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 67

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
That is absolutely amazing. How long ago was that, and are you fully recovered? :ohmy:

October 6th, 2006, 11:23 IIRC :lol:

Well I have only just recently taken up any kind of sport (the NSC kick about) and have to be careful. Been told I will need new knees at 40 and can't go ski or anything else overly dangerous as if I break it again there won't be alot they can do to keep it on.

I am able to walk as much as any reasonable person, no big hikes mind and working shifts on my feet is ok but for a few aches.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
October 6th, 2006, 11:23 IIRC :lol:

Well I have only just recently taken up any kind of sport (the NSC kick about) and have to be careful. Been told I will need new knees at 40 and can't go ski or anything else overly dangerous as if I break it again there won't be alot they can do to keep it on.

I am able to walk as much as any reasonable person, no big hikes mind and working shifts on my feet is ok but for a few aches.

So you have a vague recollection of roughly when the incident occured! :lolol:

Incredible mate, incredible. I can't begin to imagine the mental aspect of a recovery from that sort of injury. I do have one question though. Who on earth took the picture?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here