Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My opinion on Zesh Rehman

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Fcuk Off Zesh Rehman!

Your wasting a squad number and wages to warm our bench,Now go away!

Why the hell have we got this clown when bottom of the table wycombe get nathan tyson from reading.

Come on mcghee wake up.

That's a bit harsh!

I don't think he was worth one of our loan quota's but now he is here, we should get the best out of him. No point on him "fcuking" off as he is here for as long as we have him om loan for (how long is it btw?)

We should be questionning why he was brought here for the 2nd time, not asking him to "fcuk off".

OMG I am in quite a positive mood today!:lol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Loan extended to a 3rd month.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
The quicker he goes the more chance we have of getting a decent midfielder in.

In recent years our loan signings have been spot on,But no-one signs a player on loan so he can sit on the bench,He's shit and will never make bigtime footie.

By the way hes here for about another 2/3wks i think,but someone i know said weve got him for longer,i bloody hope not.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Im sure mickey at leicester has got a good young striker we could have on loan if we just bloody asked.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Paul brooker?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
bhafc4eva said:
Im sure mickey at leicester has got a good young striker we could have on loan if we just bloody asked.
Yeh, Trevor Benjamin... Rushden got him though... Missed out again. :angry:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
So were agreed i'll tell rehman to go,shall I?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Who rehman?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Consider it done bird!

Well he wont have any problems hearing me,Because he's never on the pitch!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
My mate has already done that to him anyway,Met him in the event and said to him,If we dont go up im blamin you rehman,to which rehman replied dont use me as a scapegoat.

But to be honest he was a little harsh on rehman,But hey hes shit and can go away and if i have the fortune of meeting him again i will tell him this.

I pay alot of money towards watching the club like many others and feel i have the right to voice my opinion who graces the mighty blue and white stripes!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
his hais dark brown,why were you there?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He is only a young lad and the last thing he needs is arseholes such as byf and his 'mate' abusing him.

When they were dishing out shit for brains guess who got double helpings :dunce:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
No i'll tell you what he needs el,He needs to go back to where he came from,His job is to play football and young or not he was signed to play for us and he cant cut the mustard,I pay a lot of money to sit in my seat and for that feel i have the right to voice my thoughts to the players.

I did not abuse him in any manner,But would like him to leave this football club and never return.

He's not strong enough,his passing is poor,and from what ive heard from a youth player he has an attitude problem,hense him not starting.

So keep cheering for him el!

So bye bye zesh :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here