Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My mum confronts Rottingdean Parish council

Percy Tantrums

Jul 14, 2003
Brighton
My mum being a computer buff was asked to do a portfolio to promote the Rottindean "Flower in Bloom" competition. Then she finds out Rottingdean parish council have donated £2,500 to Lewes District Council for their Judicial Review bid. So she phones the council leader and the flower competition organiser to tell them as they were wasting council money she wouldn't be doing their portfolio for them.

Whats more after speaking to another of the flower competition organisers he's withdrawn his considerable and voluntary labour.

Well done my mum wouldn't you say.

:clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
:clap2: Great stuff.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Great work. Cheers Mrs Tantrums :drink:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Your mum and Kev's mum should team up...DeVagi would be cacking herself.

Well done Ma Tantrum:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
junior said:
My mums boyfriend is on f***ing Lewes council.

How do you think i feel!!!

I dont even talk to him.TOSSER:angry:

Maybe you should ;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:clap2:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Percy Tantrums said:
My mum being a computer buff was asked to do a portfolio to promote the Rottindean "Flower in Bloom" competition. Then she finds out Rottingdean parish council have donated £2,500 to Lewes District Council for their Judicial Review bid. So she phones the council leader and the flower competition organiser to tell them as they were wasting council money she wouldn't be doing their portfolio for them.

Whats more after speaking to another of the flower competition organisers he's withdrawn his considerable and voluntary labour.

Well done my mum wouldn't you say.

:clap:

You have a quality mum

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
There seems to be a need for crappy little villages with ponds and the notion that they are not part of a built up area and are still isolated out in the country to stick together. Well they're going to have to do without their portfolio now aren't they? That'll learn em.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Splendid work I would have instructed my Mum to do the same as we lived in Rottingdean once :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here