They should never have let you out :angry: :angry: :angry:

Really Mr Milkman, you are so tedious.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Kiss my ARSE :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Err Mr Milkman - that is your honour to DK when you get your act together and own up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Have you looked at your reply on Ask a Question ? That's shot you right down in flames :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Not at all, gives more exposure to you Mr Milkman, the great welching pretender you are.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
At least I am a loyal and TRUE fan unlike some people who skulked away in the times of our greatest need only to jump back on the bandwagon when we began to win things :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh you delude yourself Milkman

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I may delude myself but you don't deny it :angry: :angry: :angry:

There is nothing to deny but there is something you still need to do Mr Milkman :lolol: :lolol:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Well done Mrs Tantrums.

I wonder how many Rottingdean residents realise that their parish council are wasting £2,500 on this. Maybe we should contact all the parish councils in the LDC area to find out how much they are donating so we can make sure all their residents are aware just how much of their town's money is going down the drain and it's not just affecting people in Lewes as some may think.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Your mum deserves something EXTRA SPECIAL on mothers day. What a marvellous lady.

:clap:

Al Bion said:
Well done Mrs Tantrums.

I wonder how many Rottingdean residents realise that their parish council are wasting £2,500 on this. Maybe we should contact all the parish councils in the LDC area to find out how much they are donating so we can make sure all their residents are aware just how much of their town's money is going down the drain and it's not just affecting people in Lewes as some may think.
Falmer Parish Council wrote to ALL parish councils in Lewes District, asking for contributions.

I'm pleased to say that my own parish council, Firle, decided to give them nothing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here