Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My last day at work, I'm battered, and

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
i cant believe what i'm reading! grow some balls man. apologise for what? a bit of harmless japery! no wonder you're leaving if thats the reaction to a tiny bit of banter. i vote that you take your works blackberry and get a close-up picture of your opening purple bum-sphinct as a crap is churning its way out, scan it, photocopy it and send it to all the squares that you work with. on the way out of the office you should drop your trousers and penguin waddle out of the door never to be seen again. TRIUMPH!

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
i cant believe what i'm reading! grow some balls man. apologise for what? a bit of harmless japery! no wonder you're leaving if thats the reaction to a tiny bit of banter. i vote that you take your works blackberry and get a close-up picture of your opening purple bum-sphinct as a crap is churning its way out, scan it, photocopy it and send it to all the squares that you work with. on the way out of the office you should drop your trousers and penguin waddle out of the door never to be seen again. TRIUMPH!

Its just like BA on the Snickers advert!!!!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

If only Reggie Perrin had though of that. :p

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Trust that the grovelling apology was to him only - at least that way your status in office folklore will be preserved (PS - after all that did you reconsider over the Blackberry?)

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
This is BRILLIANT! Jealous at a colleague who charges more than you and dowse fewer hours you wait until you're drunk on your last day and he's out of the office to send him an email telling it how you see it in your best keyboard warrior manner. You forget he's got a Blackberry and are forced into making a groveling apology. Not one of your better days, then Sim! :laugh:

Ps when do you start your new job? You got any time off in Dec for a couple of jars?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
When I left school, my first job was in some dump opposite LeCarbon in the old village in Portslade.
My first, and last day of employment there, ended with me throwing a crate of empty milk bottles at my supervisor. It had everything, drama, noise, minor injuries haha.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here