Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My impressions taken from last night

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
.) DK and his team will get when we walk out on the morning of our first match.

Are morning games one of the conditions of Falmer that we haven't heard about yet??:lol:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
It looks beautiful from what we saw :love:

Bit dissapointed with the on screen graphics, but I guess this was just a teaser and this time next year another roadshow will give us a CGI fly-around tour :)

agreed, I really thought at this stage we would have an online 3d model and we'd be able to go on a virtual tour......

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I've read all if this thread with interest but one vital question remains unanswered. Will the supporters bar sell Harveys?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Very comprehensive run down by the club. The fact that the questions were so inane at the end was properly as much a reflection of the fact that so much was already covered as the fact that those asking the questions appeared not to have many brain cells.

Good to see our new MD has a use after all, pressing the button on the mouse now and again when he remembered!!!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
though MP was excellent, the stadium is in good hands.

DK got a bit over excited promising free use of the hospitality boxes to supporters on non match days for parties, meetings, etc. I presume he meant free use for Corporate sponsors. He also mentioned "Prescott" a few times in a rather unfriendly manner.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Good to see our new MD has a use after all, pressing the button on the mouse now and again when he remembered!!!

sooner or later the club are going to realise the average fan's perception of Mr Browne could be improved. Insider bats away any questions such as what does he do? who is he? why have ticket sales declined since he was appointed to increase sales?, etc as unfair criticism.

Last night was a golden opportunity to raise his profile by having a brief session on "what else is going on at the club".

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Harveys,

Was there - (is there) any plan for the pavement or wall of names of
Albion supporters mosaic style at Falmer? The idea was greeted with
some enthusiasm I seem to remember.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
MP said in response to Attila at the Fans Forum that he couldn't answer that question for sure, citing among other things, where the bar/catering contracts were going to be awarded.

I'm so impressed that this was raised. Well done Attila.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Harveys,

I think it might have been, but I wasn't really listening :down:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
That's not the impression he's given to the Falmer For All team. He meant supporters.

I'm sure he did mean Supporters, but it was MP who said it was free, not DK. And anyway, it's common for function rooms to be given away for free, they make their money on the food and the booze !

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Harveys,

I've emailed Paul Camillin about the mosaic, as Martin Perry didn't get back to me about it when I ran it by him, so will let you know what happens.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
DK made some comments about a plan being worked up on something like this. It was in the context of a memorial type of thing; he mentioned 'brick for Dick' and then talked about tiles with names on. Sorry I don't remember any more but I don't think anything has been finalised.
I'd post it for Paul (Insider) on 'Ask the Club' if I were you.

Thanks, mate. Did so this morning :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here