Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My God, the X Factor was bad tonight

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What is the theme/band/singer karaoke competition choice next week btw? Hopefully something that will enable Diana to be able to show that given the right genre she's head and shoulders above the rest of the pap this year.

Each of them are doing two songs, one by Britney Spears and one "american classic".

Aslo from next week, the judges have no say in who goes home. The one who gets the lowest amount of public votes goes, with no sing-off.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I will admit that Diana seems to be a bit on the Marmite side. People who are distressed by bum notes and having to listen to the love child of Cilla and Kenneth, and the rest of you.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will admit that Diana seems to be a bit on the Marmite side. People who are distressed by bum notes and having to listen to the love child of Cilla and Kenneth, and the rest of you.

Stick to the muzak then. I bet you find it hard to step out of the lift when it reaches your floor as you probably enjoy the stuff being played :p :lol:

I am not for a moment comparing her to Dylan but every note he sings is a bum note and there ain't nowt wrong with not sounding like pre-packaged muzak for the masses, just imo like

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Icy - we're not going to agree on this.

But muzak is not my thing. Looking at the pile of CD's I've just added to my Zen [thanks NSC for the advice - it's been great] I'm listening to: Kate Rusby, Adele, Fleet Foxes, Karl Jenkins, Ghosts, Wishbone Ash and Henry Gorecki. None of those are muzak are they?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Icy - we're not going to agree on this.

But muzak is not my thing. Looking at the pile of CD's I've just added to my Zen [thanks NSC for the advice - it's been great] I'm listening to: Kate Rusby, Adele, Fleet Foxes, Karl Jenkins, Ghosts, Wishbone Ash and Henry Gorecki. None of those are muzak are they?

I was reading Q and Mojo yesterday and see that Kings of Leon and Fleet Foxes are rated as two of the best albums of the year. I have listened to snippets of the Fleet Foxes and from that they sound like 70's West Coast band ( music that I like a lot) but it all sounds old hat on what I've heard. Do you reckon I should just buy it anyway or is it as bland as it sounds on 30 secs per song listening?.

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
diana looked amazing AGAIN, i must admit i was nervous about the possibility of not seeing any top quality MINGE next week

anyone who says that there are loads of other girls who look exactly like her are clearly inSANE......there might be girls with similar style and that, but in terms of the complete PACKAGE she's unique

so f*** OFF

:)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Alexandra is head and shoulders above the rest of them, her and JLS in the final and I'm not really fussed about the 3rd as long as it ain't that Diana bint who can't sing for shit and murders every song she does

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
diana looked amazing AGAIN, i must admit i was nervous about the possibility of not seeing any top quality MINGE next week

anyone who says that there are loads of other girls who look exactly like her are clearly inSANE......there might be girls with similar style and that, but in terms of the complete PACKAGE she's unique

so f*** OFF

:)

Thankyou

Thats me point exactly. She's amazing:love:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Eoghan, Diana and JLS will be the final three, with JLS winning and being Christmas number one :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Diana Vickers 6/4
Owen Twig 15/8
Alexandria Burke 100/30
JLS 9/1
Ruth Big Tits 25/1

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here