Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My God, the X Factor was bad tonight

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
If any of the judges save Rachel with the phrases "I think you've got more to give", "We haven't seen the best of you yet", or "I'm going to give you a chance" then I'll scream. She's had so many chances and failed to get it right.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Leon Jackson would leave this lot standing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gareth Gates is in a different league.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Diana is streets ahead of the rest. She must win.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i just dont 'get' her, yeah she's cute but that voice is all wrong, she doesnt say her words properly

glad that bitchbag rachel is out though.

edit: my missus told me to type all this as i dont actually watch it

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I havent seen any of it this week but what the f***? Are you serious? Take that week? is this a joke? any credibility this show had has just swam up Cowells f***ing arse, how on earth can you have a take that wek, they only had 4 good songs ever anyway, hilarious how that wanker has manipualted the public yet again. Fair play to him though, youse are all mugs as Alexandra or DIana are sure to win whatever they dross out and you vote for. At the end of hte day its mainpulated to whoever will sell more £. Rant over.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I havent seen any of it this week but what the f***? Are you serious? Take that week? is this a joke? any credibility this show had has just swam up Cowells f***ing arse, how on earth can you have a take that wek, they only had 4 good songs ever anyway, hilarious how that wanker has manipualted the public yet again. Fair play to him though, youse are all mugs as Alexandra or DIana are sure to win whatever they dross out and you vote for. At the end of hte day its mainpulated to whoever will sell more £. Rant over.

Now i know you are on a wind-up as they didn't even have one good song :lolol:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I was going to throw my £600 telly out the top floot window tonight if Rachael that f***ing druggy slag hadnt been voted off.

And i realy want to do Diana up the Wrong Box.Is that wrong as i think im 10 years older than her?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Amazingly similar to every other teenage girl.

Correct - really nothing special. There are dozens and dozens of girls as/more pretty in every school in the UK

to drown out her awful voice

Harry Hill called it an impression of Kenneth Williams when she sings (??) the word you through her nose - "yer-oooo"

If Diana was a boot she'd have got the boot long ago.

Dried up nest for hair, bad skin, the complexion of a port drinker, hands so flappy I would happily break them in a door.....if not a boot, then she's at least a slipper.

No - we don't need another Cilla Black. She can't hit a note, she can't move (everyone else is encouraged to 'do a routine' even Eoghaghaneoughroehgan. But at worst she sits still, at best she walks slowly from the back to the front of the stage. What's all that about.

i just dont 'get' her, yeah she's cute but that voice is all wrong, she doesnt say her words properly

She's from Blackburn where they all sound like they have a phlegm problem. Her voice is shocking, genuinely unable to sing. They turned up the backing vocals for a reason...it's no accident. And to cap it all Take That's very own HBinB offers her a contract.......WTF!

For all the Diana detractors (hurrah) out there, the glimmer of hope is that week after week she fails to be able to actually sing. Two weeks running Cowell has sounded worried about her. She's being found out.

Cilla/Kenneth will not win now.

[and I hate myself for giving a toss!]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
For all the Diana detractors (hurrah) out there, the glimmer of hope is that week after week she fails to be able to actually sing. Two weeks running Cowell has sounded worried about her. She's being found out.

Cilla/Kenneth will not win now.

[and I hate myself for giving a toss!]

I haven't seen this week's X Factor but anyone who knows anything about music would know that Take That songs are hardly where she's gonna shine :rolleyes:

She WAS shit last week I confess but overall she is the only singer for whom I bother to turn on that pile of karaoke crap to watch.

What is the theme/band/singer karaoke competition choice next week btw? Hopefully something that will enable Diana to be able to show that given the right genre she's head and shoulders above the rest of the pap this year.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here