Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My first ever post...bloody SCR!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Just listened to the 12.00 news on SCR for the latest. What do i hear? Some old lady from Falmer saying how 'thrilled and delighted they all are.' Not one mention of our potential good news. Very irritating.

Oh by the way....hello!!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
hello gripper, good to have you on board.

I am surprised at SCR, I had faith in them before, now it just seems as though they are content to publish half a story.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gripper Stebson? Didn't you beat up Tucker? :lolol:

Welcome.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Wait till the Nimbys relaise that they have lost

SCR have digusted me today. As if reporting an outright 'no' wasn't bad enough, the silly bitch they had reporting from Falmer village then proceeded to crow on about how the villagers had fought so hard to save their picturesque settlement, with it's pond and church. No mention that the stadium would be the other side of a rumbling four-lane dual carriageway and next to a university. Makes me wonder if it had been a 'yes' then would they have got Martin Perry or someone on and congratulated them on a hard-fought battle by Albion fans.

However, I did feel sorry for Richie Reynolds in the SCR studio. He seemed genuinely gutted by the news and you could tell he was becoming agitated by the silly mare doing the 'roving' reporting.

Shame on you, SCR.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
yeah, and their sports editor who i spoke to is a twat as well.

'do you realise how frustrating this is for me' he said,

'I think it is more frustrating for me as a fan than you as a journalist' i said.

f***ing dickhead he is.

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Surely this is rather galling for the Nimbys as well? As far as I can tell, SCR went and told them they had got a definite, unequivocal "no", so they go and break out the Victoria Sponge and Pimms, only to find out they have a stay of execution at best.

It has been well said already, but ... f***ing SCR!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Safeway said:
However, I did feel sorry for Richie Reynolds in the SCR studio. He seemed genuinely gutted by the news and you could tell he was becoming agitated by the silly mare doing the 'roving' reporting.

he was getting quite agetated when the woman was harking on about other sites

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
Hi my first post too!! im sure there have been quite a few new members today!
I cant believe that SCR are letting us down now as well the argus have been doing it for years the BBC also have given a very inaccurate report this morning as well what is wrong with the Media ???

westdeneite

Jul 26, 2004
Westdene
My first post also and would you believe I got flashed by camera as I listened to SCR programme on Falmer at 1pm.
My concern is can JP spin this out until next years general election and if another party win can they turn the whole thing bollocks up again saying they don't have to abide by this governments decisions.

Just a thought but am still feeling optimistic about final outcome.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
ha ha I was thinking the same mate!!! Who is this Damien Hilton i put my favourite player as John Byrne not this muppet

D

Drips

The first SCR bloke couldnt even pronounce 'Falmer" properly, it came out like 'Forlmer'. :dunce:

Slip of the tongue or aint he got a scooby? :nono:

westdeneite

Jul 26, 2004
Westdene
A lot longer than you scarby.

Just can't understand why they ask for favourite player and then foist DH as our moniker instead!!!

More importantly nobody has answered my original query, what happens if this ****ing saga extends beyond into next parliament with the possibility of another government. Can JPs
verdict be ditched?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here