Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My first ever post...bloody SCR!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
westdeneite said:
A lot longer than you scarby.

Just can't understand why they ask for favourite player and then foist DH as our moniker instead!!!

it will only take a few months into the autumn. It is basically re-opening the old inquiry so as soon as an inspector can be appointed.

Your player changes with how many posts you have so when you get to 10 it changes.
You used to have to get to 100 before you can put what you want but you may be able to change it now yourself.

Go into 'user cp' and see if you can (edit profile and then Custom user text)

westdeneite said:
More importantly nobody has answered my original query, what happens if this ****ing saga extends beyond into next parliament with the possibility of another government. Can JPs
verdict be ditched?

It's actually a good point. So it's a good job that the election is a year away at least. But to be honest, Teflon Tone can do no wrong, he can carry on lying (and getting caught for it) and sermonise as much he wants, there is no chance people will get rid of him if the alternative is NHS-privatising Michael Howard.

The warning is there, though. A Tory-run ODPM would not back a bunch of city-dwelling footy fans over a bunch of Countryside Alliance-loving village Nimbys, that's a cert.

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
I stand corrected Damien Hilton is a true Legend 5 games no goals then shipped out to Kings Lynn my humble apologies!!!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Lord Bracknell said:
... and in three of those games, he never touched the ball. As I remember, he was scared of footballs and hid behind an opposing defender every time the ball came near him.

:)
Brighton worst ever player?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here