Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My brother needs advice

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
vulture's brother seems to be a bit of a muppet. Anyone can make a mistake but 3 kids by 3 mums, all because he didn't wear a f***ing blob. For FUCKS sake. :nono:

And what is it with some people. Why does this woman want bring a kid into the world without considering the fact it probably won't have a dad on the scene. f***ing selfish and shameful IMO. Or is it just her excercising "me rights"?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Is there no way she'd have a termination ???

Seems a tad extreme...

400x400markmcgheenewej0.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh great. Another drain on my taxes while some knocked-up babyfactory slag surrounded by kids sits on her arse all day in front of Trisha while her useless "partner" carries on running around sticking his cock up anything thats wet and warm and shooting his goo.

Well done everyone.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
"Why does this woman want bring a kid into the world without considering the fact it probably won't have a dad on the scene."

DSS see to it they will freeload.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Oh great. Another drain on my taxes while some knocked-up babyfactory slag surrounded by kids sits on her arse all day in front of Trisha while her useless "partner" carries on running around sticking his cock up anything thats wet and warm and shooting his goo.

Well done everyone.

What he said.

Can she (they?) afford to raise the child? Hmmm, I wonder. But don't worry (as if they ever did!), Mr & Mrs Responsible from Mugged Left Right & Centre Street will foot the bill via their taxes...they don't mind.

What's that? Mr Responsible wants a better quality of life for him and his loved ones? Well I'm sorry but that Government investment has gone into housing, feeding, clothing, educating (in vain!!!), pampering with hooky Nintendo Wii products and protecting from those nasty crime victims the specimen who shall be named Brooklyn, Dwain, Shaznaaaay, Sahkeeera or Tyrone-Razzla D Blood Bro. :angry::angry::angry:

(no offense.....and no class, taste or condoms either!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here