Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My brother needs advice

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
If thats his approach to contraception with one night stands a baby may be the least of his worries...

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Is he planning on moving in with her cos he wants to? Or cos he thinks he needs to?

I would recommend he asks her to prove it is his kid and then he will have to pay maintenance if it is his

But if he wouldn't want to be with her if she didn't have the kid then he shouldn't be with her. False hope all around and it isn't fair to the kid either.

Then he needs to learn to take responsibility and start using condoms!

Is he younger than you? He sounds pretty immature particuarly in light of the other issue you have to consider!

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Getting together for the sake of kids does not work long term.Maybe ok to start with,but resentment will creep in over time.Have been there and done that,but I learnt on the first f*** up.
Sounds like he has learnt nothing from before,obvously the CSA are nat on his back or he nat working/earning enough to support the previous 3.
Sorry to say you need to cut yourself off from the worry and he made his bed etc.
And as peeps have said he needs educating big time.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If thats his approach to contraception with one night stands a baby may be the least of his worries...

seems to me that it would be just as much her worry with his track history.

I just feel sorry for the kids, four kids to four different mothers, maybe he should learn how to :tosser:rather than just being a :tosser:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
This sort of idiot and his peers are a compelling reason why all male babies should be sterilised at birth, and the operation only reversed when, as adults, they are able to demonstrate that they are mentally, morally and financially capable of fathering and supporting a child.:rant:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Shit for the girl.. shirt for the guy

But most of all life-destroying shitty for the child. First of all not wanted and secondly possibly having parents who can't stand each other.

Bollocks to anyone who says don't come together for the child. You have no f*****ng idea you selfish bastards. Think about the child. Maybe it is better to not be together but you can't make generalisations. Each case is different. He should try it because if it works then the child wins. If it doesn't then maybe they can split amicably and create a scenario that works well for everyone.

For god's sake stop thinking about yourselves and think aboıut the child. That's all that matters here.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Well, he is looking at 20% of his income for the next 16 years if it is his, plus he is looking at purgatory in Peacehaven if he decides to move in with this bird (NEVER do anything only to please someone else, he has to really want to or he will resent the mum and kid forever).

Financially he is pretty boxed in unless he does the dirty and disappears, but he is at least partly responsible for this mess so he needs to sort it out as amicably as possible.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Shit for the girl.. shirt for the guy

But most of all life-destroying shitty for the child. First of all not wanted and secondly possibly having parents who can't stand each other.

Bollocks to anyone who says don't come together for the child. You have no f*****ng idea you selfish bastards. Think about the child. Maybe it is better to not be together but you can't make generalisations. Each case is different. He should try it because if it works then the child wins. If it doesn't then maybe they can split amicably and create a scenario that works well for everyone.

For god's sake stop thinking about yourselves and think aboıut the child. That's all that matters here.

Actually the child should be put up for adoption as otherwise it will be brought up by two irresponsible parents.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Actually the child should be put up for adoption as otherwise it will be brought up by two irresponsible parents.

I see you haven't been involved in the adoption process before. Last time I was involved the figured wre that only about 15-20% of all children put up for adoption end up in happy families.

I hope this has changed.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This "brother" has 3 kids by 3 different mums already.....

....and you think "he's" gonna listen to any advice?

Go tell it to Jeremy Kyle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here