Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My brother needs advice

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Has got a girl pregnent after a one night stand....she is only 6 weeks gone and wants to keep the baby......she has asked him to get together for the sake of the kid....he has 3 kids by 3 mothers and is in a right state....what would you advise him to do as I have no idea.....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
1) At least give it a try with this girl, you never know how it might work out. If nothing else, he can at least say he tried.

2) Learn how to use a f***ing condom.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
1) At least give it a try with this girl, you never know how it might work out. If nothing else, he can at least say he tried.

2) Learn how to use a f***ing condom.

Point 2 being an excellent point........Asked the fuckwit why he had not used one and learnt....he was using the withdraw method:thud:

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
Point 2 being an excellent point........Asked the fuckwit why he had not used one and learnt....he was using the withdraw method:thud:

How does that work? At the point of no return, a heard of wild horses couldn't make my arse go the other way...

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
1: He should not get together with a girl he does not know, but should support the upkeep of his child (does he do this for his other three).
2: Remember, One up the bum, no harm done.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
1: He should not get together with a girl he does not know, but should support the upkeep of his child (does he do this for his other three).
2: Remember, One up the bum, no harm done.

yes he does i think...........think he thinks the bum is for shitting not for f***ing

D

Deleted User X18H

Has got a girl pregnent after a one night stand....she is only 6 weeks gone and wants to keep the baby......she has asked him to get together for the sake of the kid....he has 3 kids by 3 mothers and is in a right state....what would you advise him to do as I have no idea.....
3 kids by 3 different mothers, how very West Sussex

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Never EVER get together or stay together for the sake of the children.

Can he be sure it is his? The lady could well be partial to one night stands. Obviously, he should tread carefully when broaching that subject. It may put a strain on their current relationship status. :lol:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Never EVER get together or stay together for the sake of the children.

Can he be sure it is his? The lady could well be partial to one night stands. Obviously, he should tread carefully when broaching that subject. It may put a strain on their current relationship status. :lol:

he has said he is thinking of moving in with her...she has 2 kids already and lives in Peachaven....my brother loves the pussy 2 much

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

I didnt know that was still being used - thought people knew that was stupid!!! Why didnt she tell him that too?

If he doesnt want to be with her, then he shouldnt be with her. But he has to stand up to his responsibilities (trying not to sound like Jeremy Kyle!!!)

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
quite simple really... tell her to f*** off job done... then go buy a motor bike

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here