Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My best chance of breaking into the big time - and actually, NSC can make it happen.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
You'll be pleased to hear that Seann has been on Michael McIntyre's Roadshow, Russell Howard's Good News and is in the upcoming Comedy Rocks. He's inundated with breaks.

I can't stand Michael McIntyre and refuse to watch most things he's involved with so I missed Sean on that. I've caught snippets of Russell Howard's Good News but missed Seann on it, glad to hear he is doing well.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Yep. Vote for Herring too whilst you are there AIOTM (AIOTM) is brilliant too and he never wins ANYTHING!

is he really?

i saw him at one of Frank Skinner's recession £10 nights in London (where he'd get together 4-5 acts). Herring was bloody awful. last act of the night and he died on his arse - and i'm not just talking from my opinion - the whole room was restless to get out

i know he's well respected in the industry but what is he considered good at? i ask because i doubt i'll pay to see him anytime soon

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Voted.

He may not be a life long Albion fan (for which I'm sure he will gladly slice off a digit by way of apology) but he is an actual Albion fan and his Albion podcasts are brilliant. If you've never heard these do yourself a favour and have a listen. The Gus/Tanno/Charlie one was genius.

Can anyone give me a link to the podcast? Thanks

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
is he really?

i saw him at one of Frank Skinner's recession £10 nights in London (where he'd get together 4-5 acts). Herring was bloody awful. last act of the night and he died on his arse - and i'm not just talking from my opinion - the whole room was restless to get out

i know he's well respected in the industry but what is he considered good at? i ask because i doubt i'll pay to see him anytime soon
I enjoy his stuff, when he's good he's top draw.
He's probably spreading himself a little thin as during AIOTM, I listen to 3 free podcasts a week from him.

I saw him on the same bill as Comedy Steve, before Christmas.
He wasn't good then, but thinking of his 'great' routines throughout the year, when he's good he's excellent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here