Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza Merger Thread (note: contains binfestery)

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
been reading the bennetsfield bunner twitter, lots of clues but still don't have any idea. Now saying tuesday, just keeps going on. For what it is worth Murray is, I believe, the type of forward who could bring out the best of CMS. However, are we going to play 2 up front? My thoughts are we need someone more mobile than Murray for the way we appear to plan o play, Beckford would be good.

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
been reading the bennetsfield bunner twitter, lots of clues but still don't have any idea. Now saying tuesday, just keeps going on. For what it is worth Murray is, I believe, the type of forward who could bring out the best of CMS. However, are we going to play 2 up front? My thoughts are we need someone more mobile than Murray for the way we appear to plan o play, Beckford would be good.

Have you got a link please

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
For what it is worth Murray is, I believe, the type of forward who could bring out the best of CMS. However, are we going to play 2 up front? My thoughts are we need someone more mobile than Murray for the way we appear to plan o play, Beckford would be good.

You assume that Beckford will be AS WELL as CMS, rather than INSTEAD OF...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Interesting post.

Seems like there is more than something in the "Leeds" story regarding CMS, and my money is on the "new striker" needing to be secured before we press the button on the CMS to Leeds deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here