Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza again...

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Heard something about his new contract today from a decent source, The Albion offered him a new deal with a certain wage which he was close to signing,then we went back and offered him less money. Which has pissed him off.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
That is going to piss you off really, its not sending out a very positive message!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We made him an offer, and then withdrew it ?

I think thats a bit unlikely.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I dont expect people to belive as theres loads of ball shit on here, but my source is good.But It would surprice me a bit if the club treated Glen like that.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Have to say I don't believe that the club would do that, his agent would be blabbing that to anybody who'd listen for a start.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Maybe the offer had a deadline on it, and when he came back to the table the deadline had passed, hence why the offer was lower.

Its all negotiation tactics.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
i was in wetherspoons once and ordered a big breakfast.

they told me they had run out of bacon but would replace that with chips - not ideal but ok i thought.

when the breakfast came they had replaced the bacon with f*cking tomatoes, all this after i'd been told CHIPS.

i know how i felt then, so i can understand glen's frustration in this situation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's not out of contract until 30th June so why would there be a deadline yet? It's going to be a long summer on Nsc.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
knew i would get all this shit, do you think ive got nothing better to do than start ball shit storys?

Oatway4England

Mar 17, 2011
Reliable source... but don't worry nobody believed me when i broke the news that Adam Virgo was going to Celtic all that time ago....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
knew i would get all this shit, do you think ive got nothing better to do than start ball shit storys?

with 4 replies in 10 minutes, apparently not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here