Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslim day at Alton Towers

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
FFS - Alton Park is a commercial venture, someone has hired the whole park for a day.

If you have a problem with that, phone up and hire the whole park for the day yourself. Then you can make up your own rules.

If you are not prepared to hire it for the day - shut the f**k up.

These whining snivelling little shits are starting to annoy me :angry:

*edit* I've been a bit touchy since saturday afternoon, maybe its hormonal ;)

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sorry I'm confused and I can't be bothered to trawl through the whole thread. Are Alton deisgnating it a Muslim day or has it been hired by some Muslims for the day?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Billy the Fish said:
If they've hired it for the day they can do what the f*** they want. If they want to make all the female staff wear Burkha that's up to them, who give a shit

If they hired it I totally agree, they can set their own rules. But I don't think MAKING female workers wear burkhas if they don't want to is ok.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Why don't NSC hire it for the day, only let in people in the stripes, sell all food and beer half price and make all the female attendants go naked ? ???

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Considering alot of people that moan about this sort of thing want to see the back of muslims and segregation, I don't see what they are complaining about.... Muslim free day elsewhere...:glare:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Les Biehn said:
If they hired it I totally agree, they can set their own rules. But I don't think MAKING female workers wear burkhas if they don't want to is ok.
Good point, having paid their money they would cirtainly be within their rights to request it, although I'm sure most women would refuse. It's a bit like me hiring the place out and requesting that they all wear bikinis. Either way, both senarios would be quite amusing to watch.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The thing that makes me laugh is this overly serious/fun wreaking/suicidebombers view that some people on this thread are trying to perpetuate. Doesn't really fit with a bunch of people laughing and screaming on a roller coaster. Deep down perhaps we aren't all that different.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
HampshireSeagulls said:
We call it "racial profiliing" these days...

It's Sunday, it's an easy target, and I can't be arsed to think too hard this evening. I was just lazy agitating.

i was talking about the shit that hampshire seagulls was spouting...

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
BarrelofFun said:
When I did a bit of holiday work for my Dad he used to take me to his luncheon club - The Hove Club. Women were not allowed to eat at the main table and you had to wear a tie to at all times.

Discrimination? Not at all.

Is there a problem? I really don't think so. Get a grip people! If you can't go on that day as you are not muslim, you have plenty of other days to go. I really don't see the issue here. Shit stirring press have managed to reel in those lacking in empathy and common sense.

See, that's fine because women are second class citizens who should not be allowed to eat with the males, and they should be sent to another area, especially when they are unclean so as not to taint the menfolk.

Are we talking about private clubs or religion again?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
HampshireSeagulls said:
See, that's fine because women are second class citizens who should not be allowed to eat with the males, and they should be sent to another area, especially when they are unclean so as not to taint the menfolk.

Are we talking about private clubs or religion again?

:lol: Rules and regulations was what I was talking about. Freedom of choice to allow who you want to attend or participate.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
London Irish said:
Whatever they do, why is it any of your business?

Now come on, don't you military types run enough Muslim countries at the moment to really want to start running the lives of British Muslims going to a theme park? :p

Watch it paddy - I'm working with young Catholics these days, impressionable and all, and if you don't toe the party line I'll be delivering subliminal anti-Papal messages. Again.

As for running Muslim countries - we have to start somewhere seeing as Princess Tony is making such a pig's ear of running this one.

Are we allowed to say pig in this thread?

I don't really give a stuff, I just felt like doing a Looney for a couple of hours, see what reaction I got. I can see why Looney gets a hard on at his keyboard with everyone frothing at the mouth at him. Quite empowering....

I'm over it now, back to gentle centre-line posting again.....

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Im not being racist or anything BUT they all come over to our country and moan all about our culture. if you dont like it then dont come to this country!!!

if someone in a muslim country held a christians only day in one of their theme parks then there would be an upcry!!!

:angry: :censored: :angry:

Rant over

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
ali_jenkins123 said:
Im not being racist or anything BUT they all come over to our country and moan all about our culture. if you dont like it then dont come to this country!!!

if someone in a muslim country held a christians only day in one of their theme parks then there would be an upcry!!!

:angry: :censored: :angry:

Rant over
Why should we judge ourselves against the standards of these countries. Countries that execute people for being gay. Hands chopped off for stealing etc.

We should set standards by our own judgement.

They do it, so why don't we? doesn't wash with me.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Dougal said:
:clap2:

that'll learn em

No it won't. They just train monkeys and small itinerant children to do it instead. Stealing, that is, not being gay. I don't think you can train monkeys to be gay.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
ali_jenkins123 said:

'they all come over'.

Are you saying that ALL muslims that live in this country moan about 'our' culture? The great thing about the culture of this country is that it accepts all races, creeds and religions and this is why the country is so attractive to those who wish to coem and live here.

Stop trying to seperate 'us and them', that is how evil thrives and is exactly what those hell bent on war and destruction seem to want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here