Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Music for your funeral

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Having the Thunderbirds theme blare out as the curtains drew back and the conveyor belt sets into motion would be pretty cool.

It would be even cooler if there was a swimming pool in the crematorium roof and it parted so that your coffin could be blasted up through a hole in the diving board.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Agadoo would be great. Go out with a bang. Good humourous song to get everyone cheerful.

I rather like The Funky Gibbon. That was my trademark song at Uni and was always heckled to perform it.

Last edited:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Guns and Roses - Estranged, hopefully not for a while yet though

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This Charming Man, for mine

At my best mate's funeral they played Jerusalem, and it was totally overwhelming. Freddie Flintoff and the barmy army turned the song into something different this summer, but it will always make me well up.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Easy 10 said:
Going Underground

Easy, I went to a friends funeral down in Yeovil a couple of years ago & his Mrs had that played! It was quality & just brought home what a comedian he was.

RIP Fat Fred Farrand :angel:

I'd be more predictable. GOSBTS. Maybe "September" by Earth Wind & Fire, only if I cop for it in September though!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
s.stubbs said:
"Sit on My face and tell me that you love me"by the pythons,also would make sure that there was a lawyer there ensuring everyone joins in,those who didn't join in would get f*** all of my vast inheritance:drink:

I'll look after Barney for you Stubbsy :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here