Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Music at Withdean

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I am dreading home wins at present as we now have to listen to the stupid GOSBTS re-mix as we leave, now I wonder who made that record ?

let me guess - was it you? Nah, that would involve you getting off your whinging bitching chair and doing something when it was needed.

This thread has turned into the standard binfest where what was a request for choice, variety and meeting a (significant) audience has been met with whinging, bitching and snobbery.

Ironically it is those who want choice who seem more tolerant than those that dont. As for the comment about real ale.........those wanting it havn't requested a ban on selling lager have they? But some of those who drink lager seem to wish to deny the choice of something different for others. Free speech and choice isn't a one way street

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
OK then how does selecting songs that are not the current singles for the chosen artists manage to do that. If you are going to try and be down with the kids by claiming to know what music they listen to how about selecting some from the current chart.

I have two daughters

Eleven and Nine.

When those tracks come on they love them they start singing along etc.

Herendethelesson

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I was watching an Arsenal match a couple of weeks ago, imagine my DISGUST when I heard them play Curtis Mayfield. Clearly they either have no regard for the CHILDREN or just don't know what they're doing. Doubly bad since they will not only be alienating young fans by playing something they might not have heard 10 times that week but also their own SQUAD, it's a wonder they are where they are in the league if this is their idea of man management. :nono:

Right.

You have THREE songs effectively at Withdean due to the "noise" restriction. At Falmer and at other stadiums you can have alot longer (and at half time)so yes there is more room for manouvre musically wise.

But at the moment we dont. OK.

Now I am all for Motorhead to play a gig at the last Withdean ever game with the speakers pointing to John Catts house.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
let me guess - was it you? Nah, that would involve you getting off your whinging bitching chair and doing something when it was needed.

This thread has turned into the standard binfest where what was a request for choice, variety and meeting a (significant) audience has been met with whinging, bitching and snobbery.

Ironically it is those who want choice who seem more tolerant than those that dont. As for the comment about real ale.........those wanting it havn't requested a ban on selling lager have they? But some of those who drink lager seem to wish to deny the choice of something different for others. Free speech and choice isn't a one way street

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Brilliant, got of my seat quite a bit and did quite a lot for various causes such as REMF.

Real ale I like but don't do it to death.

Take a chill pill and calm down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here