Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray's pre season form

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
We need to get over the obsession, He's gone get over it we've replaced him he's part of history now.

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Reason I asked in the first place was that we had him for a few seasons and he was ok, gus comes along and he has a blinder. Is gus the difference?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Reason I asked in the first place was that we had him for a few seasons and he was ok, gus comes along and he has a blinder. Is gus the difference?

Murray's league record pre-Gus 22 goals in 52 matches = 0.423 goals per game
Murray's league record with Gus 31 goals in 66 games = 0.469 goals per game

Murray was injured for a large part of his first full season with us, and played with an undiagnosed hernia, I suspect that was a contributory factor too.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I kinda feel sorry him. He obviously wanted to stay on better terms and be our No 1 striker, but Gus only had eyes for CMS. It's a bit of a lover spurned story. So what does Muzza do? Goes and gets in bed with your worst enemy. Like a proper little bitch.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Murray's league record pre-Gus 22 goals in 52 matches = 0.423 goals per game
Murray's league record with Gus 31 goals in 66 games = 0.469 goals per game

Murray was injured for a large part of his first full season with us, and played with an undiagnosed hernia, I suspect that was a contributory factor too.

True, but he also seemed to do a lot more all over the pitch after Gus arrived, which I suppose is put down to both the end of the injury and a better way of the team playing.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Good player, but wouldn't stand a chance against Mackail-Smith and Hoskins.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quality player, not even joining the Scum changes that, he's not suddenly gonna become shit.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Who cares, has the work rate of a snail. Until its his last year of contract. So Palace should see the best of him in about 3 years time...... By then his wages will have sent you into administration

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I kinda feel sorry him. He obviously wanted to stay on better terms and be our No 1 striker, but Gus only had eyes for CMS. It's a bit of a lover spurned story. So what does Muzza do? Goes and gets in bed with your worst enemy. Like a proper little bitch.

Haha what beautiful use of the english language, you should teach your students that one!!Lol

Question to all the Palarse fans, our front 6 against yours who would you HONESTLY pick????

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Haha what beautiful use of the english language, you should teach your students that one!!Lol

Question to all the Palarse fans, our front 6 against yours who would you HONESTLY pick????

Oi you! Don't encourage me to say 'bitch' in front of 6 year olds!!!!!

Remember, I'm alumni and I've got 33 more NCS posts than you so RESPECT ME.

Yep, I'd say Palace must be proper scared about the forthcoming derby games.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

I think what is more frightening for them at the moment is that they only have one recognised first team central defender signed on.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Oi you! Don't encourage me to say 'bitch' in front of 6 year olds!!!!!

Remember, I'm alumni and I've got 33 more NCS posts than you so RESPECT ME.

Yep, I'd say Palace must be proper scared about the forthcoming derby games.

Nice one, Pal after my constant nagging at you yest, you have my upmost respect and appreciation...

It's gonna be a good season:)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
`How very refreshing to see that some people have nothing better to do than find fault in others.
'Every criticism is a mirror'
What was the criticism? I think you miss-understood the post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here