Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray's pre season form

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
He was a half time substitute against Basingstoke and made little impact in a 2-1 win for Palarse.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Genuinely don't care: pre-season form means little anyway in the grand scheme of things. We've had great season before on the back of poor results against Noddy non league sides in friendliea, and vice versa.

35yearstop2divs

May 16, 2011
watched him last night , very tidy for a big man and hold up play was quality. i know you lot think hate him but i can see why so much fuss made he looks class . only a friendly i know but the touch was tidy .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
watched him last night , very tidy for a big man and hold up play was quality. i know you lot think hate him but i can see why so much fuss made he looks class . only a friendly i know but the touch was tidy .
He was great for us, you've got yourselves a good player. I wish he was still at Brighton (good backup for our main strikers).

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

Have you really been one of the top two divs for 35 years?Is that the top 2 divs in the uk or just the top 2 divs in croydon? Mind you being one of the top 2 divs in croydon is actually quite an (under) achievement.
I bet you wear white socks too.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Has he made any friends yet, or is he inevitably sulking the place out on his Jack? I'll give him 2 weeks before the first transfer request - with Judas claiming he was mislead about how far North Croydump actually was/is. :bigwave:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
how long has he signed for? And has he signed? Class player and will do well for the Palace

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
When I asked my palarse mate about Garvan a week ago he mentioned murray was still on non contact training.
He was on non-contact training over the close-season as he attended Beckenham for checks on his shoulder and getting him fit with some of our walking wounded (which puts to bed the rumour that he wanted out of Palace and had never signed...)

Started proper training about 10 days ago and has been fully fit for our Exeter training camp this week.

And Garvan got good reports from the fans last night (which must have stuck in the throats of the Palace fans who dislike him)

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
The snake was having his hair cut in Clippers this morning. Looking very nervous.......mind you, I feel nervous when I have my hair cut in there.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He was on non-contact training over the close-season as he attended Beckenham for checks on his shoulder and getting him fit with some of our walking wounded (which puts to bed the rumour that he wanted out of Palace and had never signed...)

Started proper training about 10 days ago and has been fully fit for our Exeter training camp this week.

And Garvan got good reports from the fans last night (which must have stuck in the throats of the Palace fans who dislike him)
That is wonderful news, thanks for sharing. Go team Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here