Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray's limp

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He appeared to have eased off by the time he reached the dressing rooms so wouldn't expect it to be serioous, at least I hope not. I liked the way he cupped his ear when getting shit from the Exter fans and then applauded our fans. He has shown a distinct change in attitude during the past few weeks and would suggest he is happy and enjoying his football.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He has shown a distinct change in attitude during the past few weeks and would suggest he is happy and enjoying his football.

I think the girlfriendgate business was blown out of all proportion. I think it's just a dead leg by the way.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He kept on loosing possesion of the ball, saw that he was about to get taken off, then put on a limp as an 'Excuse' :thumbsup:

I think he knew he would be going off but he did get a whack. He gave another very committed performance and was justified in having burnt himself out in the time that he was on the pitch.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I know this may be seen as controversial, but I think Forster did a better job as lone front man..

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Any chance of some of you facing the pitch next match?
Wasn't Murray's greatest match, but he, once again put in as much work as anyone out there IMO. Seems he may never be forgiven by some.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The reason Murray played was because he was OUTSTANDING up front on his own against Leeds.

Been ill this week, hardly surprising he wasn't at his best.

Good grief.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I think when we are playing 4-3-3 with only one striker, it is VITAL that the one striker MUST stay in the middle of the pitch, he always seems to be out wide for some reason. But as someone said, perhaps he didn't have his best game because he has been ill.

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
I think when we are playing 4-3-3 with only one striker, it is VITAL that the one striker MUST stay in the middle of the pitch, he always seems to be out wide for some reason. But as someone said, perhaps he didn't have his best game because he has been ill.

That is exactly what i have said in another thread, being 'ill' is no excuse for that, he always does it.

He could not of been that ill or he wouldn't of played.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Think he overstretched bringing down a ball that was played well behind him. Brought it down beautifully with one touch. It was not his best game, but he worked his socks off up front chasing down the ball on his own, and also was excellent in our own penalty area from corners etc. Some people on here would not be happy no matter what.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I do not know why Murray puts up with this constant abuse against him. Let's get rid of him shall we? See where we get with Nicky 'I don't want to play' Forster and Shitty Holroyd.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
That is exactly what i have said in another thread, being 'ill' is no excuse for that, he always does it.

He could not of been that ill or he wouldn't of played.

You are obviously a twelve year old. Learn how to write English will you?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I do not know why Murray puts up with this constant abuse against him. Let's get rid of him shall we? See where we get with Nicky 'I don't want to play' Forster and Shitty Holroyd.

I haven't heard him get any abuse from ANYONE since Brentford, Shitty Holroyd? f***ing give over, he has had 4 sub appearances and your calling him shit, dickhead.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
On Murray's full debut he'd already scored two. Pin head holroyd has scored none, he hasn't even got close. Too lightweight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here