Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray's limp

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
On Murray's full debut he'd already scored two. Pin head holroyd has scored none, he hasn't even got close. Too lightweight.

You know bugger all mate.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
An 'excuse' did you see some of the touches the Murray was producing yesterday. The bloke does not need to make an excuse and it was pretty clear as he brought the ball down he overstretched himself.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
An 'excuse' did you see some of the touches the Murray was producing yesterday. The bloke does not need to make an excuse and it was pretty clear as he brought the ball down he overstretched himself.

Agreed, I'm glad somebody else sees it. I'm starting to sound like his biggest fan but every time I watch us, Murray looks class. I thought it was plain to everyone that Exeters defenders were struggling to deal with him yesterday, hence all the niggling fouls on him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
nobish comment , you been to the games ?

Holyroyd looks a good player

A slight exageration he looks a good prospect who MAY become a good player but he is far from that at the moment. He is too lightweight and scared to go for goal. He has had a couple of opportunities when he should have been greedy and tried himself but has passed the ball to players who are not in a better position. Hopefully he will improve that aspect of his play as he gains more experience.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Would have preferred two forwards yesterday but Gus knows best.

Pretty certain Murray got a shed load of abuse from the Exeter fans on his way back to the medical room.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I do not know why Murray puts up with this constant abuse against him. Let's get rid of him shall we? See where we get with Nicky 'I don't want to play' Forster and Shitty Holroyd.

Very harsh Don. What's he done (or not, as the case may be) to earn your wrath? I think he's got a good touch; pace; & seems to have a bright footballing brain meself? :shrug:

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Murray looked pretty upset when he came off, made me think it's maybe a recurrence of hernia related problems?
Hopefully not.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I do not know why Murray puts up with this constant abuse against him. Let's get rid of him shall we? See where we get with Nicky 'I don't want to play' Forster and Shitty Holroyd.

I agree about Murray. He is definitely the best option as a lone forward and the people criticising him on this thread are being ridiculous. He had a decent game yesterday although it wasn't his best.

What I don't agree with is the criticism of Holroyd. He has done okay when brought on and has just joined. Why do people on here feel the need to slag one off in order to defend another?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here