Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
spainC1.gif

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Barrel of Fun said:
Well done Maria... :love:

Really don't get the fuss around her, she looks like a Russian Gypo to me.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Kinky Gerbils said:
So its ok for English people to want Scotland to lose but not the other way round?

How many Scots turn out at Wimbledon to support Henman? Not many I wouldn't think. A Scots man would rarely if ever support an English player or team. It's not my country so why support him?
I wouldn't support a Frenchman so why support a Scot if I'm English.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Nibble said:
Really don't get the fuss around her, she looks like a Russian Gypo to me.

Are you mad?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
watsongooal said:
Are you mad?
That was actually me that posted that (accidently logged on to nibbles computer). Don't get me wrong I would bosh her but she has a pikeyesq quality I can't get away from.

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
Kent Seagull said:
How many Scots turn out at Wimbledon to support Henman? Not many I wouldn't think. A Scots man would rarely if ever support an English player or team. It's not my country so why support him?
I wouldn't support a Frenchman so why support a Scot if I'm English.

Because we're British, thats our nationality. If which country you come from counts for anything to you and you presumably have an interest in tennis, then this would be one of those occasions that you would support a Scot!

Last edited:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
cheeseroll said:
Because we're British, thats our nationality. If which country you come from counts for anything to you and you presumably have an interest in tennis, then this would be one of those occasions that you would support a Scot!

Nope, afraid I don't get it, I'm English so support English sport, not Scottish, Welsh or Irish. I always put English on forms where it asks for nationality, never British. My country is England, nowhere else!

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
Kent Seagull said:
Nope, afraid I don't get it, I'm English so support English sport, not Scottish, Welsh or Irish. I always put English on forms where it asks for nationality, never British. My country is England, nowhere else!

Quaint, but the rest of the world regards you only as British. You passport expiry date is more important than what area of Britain you were born in.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Kent Seagull said:
So you could never like, admire or support any sportsman who had suffered the horrific misfortune of coming from another country?

Muhammed Ali - graceful, powerful immortal icon of sport - sadly NOT English. :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here