Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray

In or Out

• IN a great player who cares if his hearts not in it !

Votes: 42 30.7%
  • OUT his attitude stinks, I don't want him here !

Votes: 95 69.3%

• Total voters

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Crap thread. We'll try to get as much for him as possible or persuade him to stay. Seemples!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot understand people wanting to kick him out. Our best hope is for him to get his head in order score 15 goals before Christmas and then he will be worth a fortune and somebody up north will buy him in January. Failing that we sell him at a great loss, loan him out; or keep him in the reserves, none of which would recuperate our expenditure on him.

That is forgetting that him scoring 15 goals would give us a great platform for the season and from what has happened so far they could be the only 15 goals we score by then.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
:nono:

The hostile people on this forum finding something else to moan about as per usual. I don't know what's wrong with everyone on here, he's a family man who has a northern wife/girlfriend who is unsettled down south and wants to take their daughter back up North. There is more to LIFE than football, and in this case Glenn Murray has to think about his life before his career. Which is the only reason he wants to move back up north, it has nothing to do with him not caring about the club or any of that bollocks. So, to summarise;

:shutup:

He makes his living from playing football and therefore it supplies the things he needs in life, so he should do the best he can. There are many men who have to work away from their families to supply thier families with food on table. His best way of getting the return up north is to play well and wait for the offers to roll in. The truth is they are just not coming in and perhaps his attitude may have something to do with this fact.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It couldn't be any clearer that he will not be "getting his head straight". He's finished with us, we're finished with him.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Never sing his name, just like i didn't today, didn't understand singing the praises of a player who doesn't want to play for us, and i was proven right today he doesn't care about us, i'll give him a piggy back to his next club.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Don't think I,ve EVER disliked a player more than Murray today.

He was applauded on as a substitute.........when the game ended, ALL the players except Murray stayed in the centre-circle. Murray walked down to the away supporters end, to cheers and applause. He completely ignored the supporters.........and just shook the Brentford goalkeepers hand. He then just sulked off back to the dressing room, while ALL the other players came down to applaud the fans.

Murray is an IGNORANT ****...........and the sooner he fucks off anywhere north of Watford.....the better...!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He makes his living from playing football and therefore it supplies the things he needs in life, so he should do the best he can. There are many men who have to work away from their families to supply thier families with food on table. His best way of getting the return up north is to play well and wait for the offers to roll in. The truth is they are just not coming in and perhaps his attitude may have something to do with this fact.

"He should do the best he can". The only thing people on here aren't disputing, is that when he came on we played alot better than we had without him in the team, so it seems to me that he IS doing the best he can. When he comes off the bench for 10 minutes...

Footballers live in a different world, fact. As for "the truth is they are just not coming in", we don't know that in the slightest. We don't know how many offers they've received, we know they've not received a high enough offer. But that doesn't mean that noone has come in for him, far from it. Most clubs don't have money to spend right now, let alone £300,000.

We should loan him out for a year, let his missus settle down and let him come back in a year ready to fire us into the Championship. Best solution for everyone, in my opinion, is to loan him out for a season and have him back next summer.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Totally disgraceful today, I sung his name as he came on and I freely admit I'm one of his biggest fans but his behaviour today was totally unacceptable, get rid of the ungrateful prick I say.

I Don't care if he is our best player, he is acting like a total prick, if he doesn't want to play for us then let the sod rot in the reserves or send him on loan to some Scottish 3'rd division team:angry: :angry: :angry:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
He can Piss off for all i care , as long as we get decent money for him for another striker , because we got all the midfielders and 1 striker ?.
who was pretty poor today :tosser:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I guess I shouldn't consider getting his name on my new shirt then?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
He is a great player and i have always been a big fan of his, until this afternoon.
I thought that the fans gave him a terrific reception and kept singing his name. And how does he repay us, by ignoring us completely andrunning off the pitch.
I imagine that this was his final appearance for us

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
:nono:

The hostile people on this forum finding something else to moan about as per usual. I don't know what's wrong with everyone on here, he's a family man who has a northern wife/girlfriend who is unsettled down south and wants to take their daughter back up North. There is more to LIFE than football, and in this case Glenn Murray has to think about his life before his career. Which is the only reason he wants to move back up north, it has nothing to do with him not caring about the club or any of that bollocks. So, to summarise;

:shutup:

I am sorry for his wife if she really can't settle down south. But he is a grown man. Kids in their early teens are taken from African villages to Europe and they manage to deal with it. So should he. Or maybe he should become a milkman with a local round in Rochdale.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
There is a incitefull small yet accurate bit of information about todays game. ive copied and pasted from the bbc live vidiprinter service of todays game....says it all really.

89:53 Booking Glenn Murray is cautioned by the ref for unsporting behaviour.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
There is a incitefull small yet accurate bit of information about todays game. ive copied and pasted from the bbc live vidiprinter service of todays game....says it all really.

89:53 Booking Glenn Murray is cautioned by the ref for unsporting behaviour.

no he wasn't he was booked for a late challenge on their centre back

D

Deleted member 2719

We should not let him dictate to the club as he obviously feels that he can by sulking, get your finger out and prove the fans wrong Glenn and start to earn your money 1) you will get some respect from all football fans
2) you might get a choice of clubs to go too.
3) you might even get to like it here.

If you don't then rot in the reserves and waste your football career.

Come on Glenn start thinking about it and grow up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here