Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray

In or Out

• IN a great player who cares if his hearts not in it !

Votes: 42 30.7%
  • OUT his attitude stinks, I don't want him here !

Votes: 95 69.3%

• Total voters

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Should we keep him, in the hope he will once again play like the Glenn Murray that we all know and love.
Or f*** him off now while we still can as his heart clearly isn't in it judging by the reports ?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
He can f*** off. If he doesn't want to be here, why should we keep him?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Time for him to f*** off back up north.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't believe we should keep any player who doesn't want to play for us. I'd loan him out to a Northern team where he may want to play and put himself in the window. Maybe we'd get a buyer and in the meantime we use the, I'm sure pretty hefty, salary that he's on to get in a loanee ourselves.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
He doesn't want to be here and in my opinion is only good enough for league 2.

He can go back to Rochdale for all I care as he'll end up like Jason Peake, who had immense potential but bottled playing for us and ended up playing around a number of crappy lower league northern clubs.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
like lynch if he does'nt want to be here then f*** him off I say

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
made a difference when he came on, but then we had the end. Shame because when he wants to be his a different class to everything else we have

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:nono:

The hostile people on this forum finding something else to moan about as per usual. I don't know what's wrong with everyone on here, he's a family man who has a northern wife/girlfriend who is unsettled down south and wants to take their daughter back up North. There is more to LIFE than football, and in this case Glenn Murray has to think about his life before his career. Which is the only reason he wants to move back up north, it has nothing to do with him not caring about the club or any of that bollocks. So, to summarise;

:shutup:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I have backed him to the hilt on here before, but after today he can f*** right off. Cheered on to the pitch, had his name chanted. Didn't play badly in fairness. But his actions at the end of the game were a disgrace, utterly disrespectful to the fans, his team mates, his manager, the club that pays his wages. Loan him to Barrow or something, he is finished here.

(though whether this gives a bunch of middle aged low IQ pissheads the right to shout personal abuse about his family at him is another issue).

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Sell our best player? Might as well give ourselves up to league 2. All i know is that we do not create anything with Dickinson , as soon as Muzza comes on we have loads of chances. He is class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here